cannot delete a show from my shows

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by tivoknucklehead, Apr 19, 2018.

1. tivoknucklehead

tivoknucklehead Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2002
    Orlando Florida

Advertisements

I have a Tivo Quad Elite (without Hydra) and I had a onepass for the old Dynasty TV show streamed online only, but I finished watching it a year ago and deleted the onepass. A few weeks ago a Dynasty folder showed up in My shows with "there are currently no recordings" and I can't delete it !
    I've tried on the tivo itself but the group will not delete when I hit clear and on Tivo online and it goes away online, but it keeps coming back within seconds. I have even re-created a new onepass and deleted it

short of resetting the whole Tivo does anyone have any suggestions?

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    CPI&TDL is the most often used procedure for TDL and 1P problems. It will reset any streaming information also, so you may have to live with that.

Abbreviation link in my signature.

3. tivoknucklehead

Dec 12, 2002
    Orlando Florida
    I re tried creating and deleting a onepass and it is gone. Lets hope it stays gone

Mikeguy likes this.
  4. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    i've had a similar anomaly in the past, and it was cleared up by tivo tier 2 tech support after an email to margret.

5. tenthplanet

tenthplanet Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2004

Advertisements

CW has a show currently running called Dynasty (New version), I wonder if it's mucking up a server somewhere. Does it show a channel it tried to record on but didn't find anything ?

6. tivoknucklehead

Dec 12, 2002
    Orlando Florida
    24 hours after I re-created a onepass and deleted it the show is still gone. hopefully that did the trick

rdrrepair and kpeters59 like this.
  7. rdrrepair

rdrrepair Bill Knapp

Nov 24, 2006
    845 New York
    I had to look this up. I had no idea that a "Quad Elite" was a Premiere XL4. Because you said "non hydra" I figured it was some type of Roamio or Bolt I hadn't heard of from a cable company. It's my understanding that the processor speed on the S4 units are too slow for Hydra anyway so these units, as stands today, shouldn't be getting the New Experience.