Cannot access Prime Video or Pandora

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by rwtremaine, Jul 10, 2019.

1. rwtremaine

rwtremaine New Member

Feb 15, 2011
    All of a sudden I can no longer access Amazon Prime Video or Pandora in the Apps screen on TiVo. I have always been able to get both of these without any problems in the past. I have tried to get these apps using ethernet and wi-fi but no joy. When I select either of these services I all I get is a blank screen. If I select Netflix, although I am not a subscriber, I do get the signup screen. I am having no problem connecting to the TiVo service. Any ideas?

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Both are fine on my Roamio. Try to access Pandora with your PC. Maybe your ISP is having problems.

3. michael1248

michael1248 Member

Feb 14, 2002
    Sometimes they both don't show up under apps and I have learned to just cycle thru the TiVo home button several times until they do...which they always do.

4. mattyro7878

mattyro7878 Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    Are the apps not loading or are they not there at all??

5. DocNo

DocNo Member

Oct 10, 2001
    Bristow, VA
    Neflix is the only app loading on my Roamio right now. Says it's unavailable and to try back a few minutes later; it's been saying that since yesterday though.

The apps work fine on my Bolt. I'll have to try the home button trick. Or rebooting it again. Grr...

6. jrtroo

jrtroo Chill- its just TV

Feb 4, 2008
    Chicagoland
    First thing to always try with a tivo: reboot. If that doesn't do the trick, reboot the entire network.

7. DocNo

DocNo Member

Oct 10, 2001
    Bristow, VA
    lol - no kidding. This isn't a robot fixable problem.