Can you filter the list for only recorderd shows( taking out streaming services,VOD,etc.)?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by Johnny Danger, May 9, 2017.

1. Johnny Danger

Johnny Danger Member

Dec 27, 2016
    So if I were to tell the TIVO to record a show like " The simpsons"

I could get a folder full of 100's of streaming episodes of the simpsons I think from Video on Demand(VOD)

While this is nice to have sometimes, I am really more interested in quickly watching what is actually recorded to the TIVO itself, skipping commercials, quickly watching them,etc..

Is there a way I can filter this folder to temporarily show only actually recorded shows without all the streaming stuff or do you have to turn it off for the entire TIVO DVR?

Thanks.

2. mrizzo80

mrizzo80 Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    Within a show folder, hit the "C" button until you see "view (recordings)." This should be a sticky setting per folder. To do it on a global scale, turn on the 3-column My Shows menu and select "Recordings."

Johnny Danger likes this.
  3. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
    If you set the One Pass to Recordings Only it will default to only showing recorded episodes.

4. Johnny Danger

Johnny Danger Member

Dec 27, 2016
    Yes, I see it now. Sorry, without my glasses I never saw that message/option.

Last edited: May 10, 2017