Can we skip days in the giude?

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by MPSAN, Mar 8, 2011.

1. MPSAN

MPSAN Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...

Advertisements

If I want to go out many days...ie: I see something in TV guide for next week, can I jump several days? What I do now is go to the TIVOHD guide and select the channel and I then go to the right side of the listings. It starts at the current time and day. I can hit channel down MANY times...about 3 per day, but can I just go to a specific day or at least find a way to jump a day at a time?

2. steve614

steve614 what ru lookin at?

May 1, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    Bring up the guide and press enter (or info) to bring up guide options.
    From there, you can get to a specific time and day within the guide's two week span.

Edit: this works for the grid guide, but I assume the live guide would have the same options.

3. jrm01

jrm01 New Member

Oct 17, 2003
    Pittsburgh
    When in the Live Guide just hit the Advance Button (=>) and it will skip ahead one day at a time.

4. MPSAN

MPSAN Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...
    Yes, the info screen options do work, but the quick skip does not. It may be because I have the 30 second skip programmed in.

Thanks for the responses.

5. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay TCF Club

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area

Advertisements

While you are on the left side of the On Screen Live Guide, press ->| advances a day and the Instant replay reverses a day.

6. MPSAN

MPSAN Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...
    Yup...that works. I thought I had done this in the past but I forgot how. Never did find it in the manual.

I needed to do this as one show gave errors trying to do it from the TIVO web site. Never had the issue before.