Can we put My Shows in Folders on my Premiere?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by MPSAN, Mar 26, 2020.

1. MPSAN

MPSAN Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...
    There was a time when this was asked often but I never saw the answer. We have a lot in MY Shows. Some are ones my wife recorded, some are regulat weekly One Pass shows and a bunch are Movies. We told it to show movies and that does work, but they are still showing when we select MY Shows. Is there any way to create separate folders?

2. pfiagra

pfiagra Active Member

Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  3. MPSAN

MPSAN Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...
    I did see that but did wonder if somehow I could create a folder just for my wifes shows and I guess we just cant do that. Also, even though I see the Movies folder and that does work, all of the regular shows are in ALL as well. Too bad the Movies were not taken out of ALL and put into MOVIES ONLY.

4. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
    Nope. No custom folders and no user profiles. If you and your wife watch different stuff I recommend getting two TiVos. Me and my wife have had separate TiVos for years and it's worked out great.

bareyb likes this.
  5. MPSAN

MPSAN Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...
    Dan, it is not that bad. :)

ufo4sale likes this.
  6. PSU_Sudzi

PSU_Sudzi Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Philly suburbs
    You can create your own wishlists with their own criteria and all of those recordings will end up in a folder for that wishlist, can name the wish-list to distinguish them. May be painstaking to set up but it would work.

shwru980r likes this.
  7. MPSAN

MPSAN Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...
    Perhaps...let me look into it.