1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can login to tivo.com but not the App

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by tlc, Jun 15, 2018.

1. tlc

tlc Active Member

May 29, 2002
    I can't login to my iOS app.
    But I can logout and login to tivo.com.

I tried "Forgot Password" on the app and it froze with the button press.
    I tried "Change Password" on the website and it keeps telling me that I'm using the wrong current password, even though I just logged in with it. This is repeatable.

Any ideas?

2. tlc

tlc Active Member

May 29, 2002
    More inconsistencies. One of my iOS devices says
    "Either the email address or password you entered is invalid."
    The other says
    "A network error occurred. Please try again."

3. Mikeguy

Mikeguy Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2005
    I had the issue that I couldn't log in at the website, and clicking on the "send password re-set email" never resulted in an email being sent. I chatted customer support up from TiVo's website and it sent me a password re-set email manually, which I used and all now is well.

You might try chatting TiVo up similarly--I realize that you can log in at the site, but perhaps a re-set will fix the iOS issue.

4. tlc

tlc Active Member

May 29, 2002
    FWIW, I finally got a password reset to work from the web using Safari instead of Firefox.

That got me to the next problem. Apparently we never set up OOH streaming on our bolt. My wife had OOH streamed from it, but I see now that it was using the Stream that our Premiere uses. So only one stream to the hotels this trip. I need to read more anyway.

kpeters59 likes this.