Can I watch Disney+ through my Tivo Bolt?

Discussion in 'TiVo Bolt DVR/Streamer' started by atomarchio, Aug 2, 2020.

1. atomarchio

atomarchio Member

Sep 24, 2006

Advertisements

I don't see an option for Disney+ in the list of apps. Is there a way for me to view Disney+ with my Tivo BOlt?

Please let me know. Thanks.

2. ajwees41

ajwees41 Well-Known Member

May 7, 2006
    Omaha,NE
    nope

cwerdna likes this.
  3. cwerdna

cwerdna Proud Tivolutionary

Feb 22, 2001
    SF Bay Area, CA
    As I posted in another thread:
    I think the lesson learned for folks here is if you want to be able to watch the latest streaming services on your TV, if your TV doesn't support it (mine is old from 2008, so there is NO app support of any kind), you'll have to get a box or stick that supports it. Apple TV is pretty expensive, unfortunately. At home, I also have an old Roku 3 and the 1st version of the round Chromecast, not the current gen slightly faster matte-grey round Chromecast.

If TiVo "set top boxes" aren't listed as supported on the service's support articles, I wouldn't hold your breath that it will be or that support will be great, even if it arrives.

4. lujan

lujan Active Member

May 24, 2010
    If you watch it on a Bolt, are we able to get 4k HDR and Atmos when watching Mandalorian this way?

mllacey likes this.
  5. pfiagra

pfiagra Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2014

Advertisements

How did you do this? I don’t see Disney+ as a Prime Video Channel option on their website.

Do you have to do this through an Amazon Fire device?

6. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
    Oops sorry. I was confused and deleted my post. We did CBS All-Access through Channels and our Roamio. but Disney+ through our Amazon FireTV (which billed through Amazon account which is what I was recalling). :(

Scott

7. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
    Sorry please ignore (post deleted).

Scott