Can I record NBA League Pass with no cable?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by ttwalkertt, Sep 2, 2017.

1. ttwalkertt

ttwalkertt New Member

Sep 2, 2017

Advertisements

I have plenty fast internet, but we only watch NBA League Pass + our local stations. I'd like to get a Bolt and subscribe to NBA League Pass and time shift the games an hour. Does anybody do this? I've searched but can't find an answer...

Thanks!

2. ajwees41

ajwees41 Well-Known Member

May 7, 2006
    Omaha,NE
    Yes if your talking about the actual channel not the app also you can't fast forward live tv

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  3. PSU_Sudzi

PSU_Sudzi Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Philly suburbs
    No you can only record shows from either a cable subscription or an antenna. You cannot record any shows from streaming services like Netflix or MLBtv with a TiVo Bolt (some other TiVo models only work cable OR antenna) but none can record streams.

4. celtic pride

celtic pride Member

Nov 8, 2005
    you will probably have to have at least a local channel package from your cable company. last year i had the nba team pass but i hate streaming,and i have to wait for about an hour or more to watch games that were on nba tv,espn or tnt. i will try to get the nba league pass when frontier has it avaiable to order. ( I only have the local tv package) . IF i do i will try and post if they allow this,I dont thing youcan just order it by itself without a tv package.