Can I announce a TiVo utility?

Discussion in 'TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo' started by Kenster999, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Kenster999

Kenster999 New Member

Jan 19, 2006
    Hi, all. I was wondering if I can post an announcement about a new utility we've released. It's of general interest to those with both TiVo and iTunes (on Windows). The software is shareware.

I would assume it would be OK to announce here since it directly applies to this forum. But I don't want to "spam" anyone, and I don't want to violate the community rules.

I'm looking to make one quick announcement, not continually re-post the same link as a reply to every possible post. :)

Thanks,
    Ken

2. henchman67

henchman67 New Member

Oct 7, 2005
    Sumter, SC
    Would love to hear the announcement. I've been waiting for months for something that works with my Itunes.

3. shiloh629

shiloh629 New Member

Jan 20, 2006
    about time ---can we have anymore programs that require me to covert my files to a "spe cial" file that that program can use--- give me a break--- If I had nothing better than to convert my 10000 songs so that I can play them on tivo one at a time (to quote a song..... I would be a rich man)

4. Kenster999

Kenster999 New Member

Jan 19, 2006
    Sounds like it would be OK to post.

So I just made a new thread announcing the product, TiViTunes. Basically TiViTunes will publish your iTunes playlists to a folder so that TiVo can play them.

I can't include URLs in my posts yet, so to find more product info just go to Google and search for TiViTunes.

TiViTunes is shareware ($5).

Thanks,
    Ken

5. KingCrutch

KingCrutch New Member

Jan 18, 2006
    This looks like a neat little utility. Unfortunately it doesn't help folks who have most of their music in Apple's iTunes proprietary format, but perhaps you can work on that for a future revision.

Here's a link to help out the OP:

TiViTunes

6. Kenster999

Kenster999 New Member

Jan 19, 2006
    Thanks for the link!

I'll see what I can do about converting the current song on-the-fly. That would be a cool feature to have in the future.

Thanks,
    Ken