Camping on HBO - New Season Pass possibly

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by TivoJD, Oct 17, 2018.

1. TivoJD

TivoJD Active Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Polk Co,...

Advertisements

First episode recorded, but season pass is not picking up episodes 2 or 3 today.

Keen and krkaufman like this.
  2. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
    This one seems especially corrupted, as it won’t let me create a new distinct OnePass from the upcoming episodes. Manually setting individual episodes to record appears the only current solution.

(Select an upcoming episode from the guide, explore this show, then check ‘Upcoming.’)

3. TivoJD

TivoJD Active Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Polk Co,...
    After today's guide data download, I deleted the original onepass and was able to create a new one from the guide.

4. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
    Yep, I *was* able to create a new OnePass for ‘Camping,’ today, after forcing a service connection — though I kept the original 1P in place, as well. Who knows if the episodes won’t revert to the prior classification.

5. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    NV

Advertisements

I saw this, too, after I got an email about the thread. *sigh*

I've had to make duplicate Passes for a couple more shows this week (stuff nobody here watches). Getting tired of this.

I usually just end up keeping the original Pass, along with the new one, because I've seen shows go back and forth before.

krkaufman likes this.
  6. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    ...in cases like this, a title keyword ARWL might be easier.

7. headless chicken

headless chicken Member

Oct 8, 2004
    My original pass didn't pick up yesterday's new episode. Don't understand why they redid the show ID.

8. EdwPowers

EdwPowers Member TCF Club

Apr 14, 2002
    Merritt...
    Also, last night's episode ended up separate in the NPL, not in a Camping folder.

9. aforkosh

aforkosh Member

Apr 20, 2003
    Oakland, CA
    The good news is that HBO does provide a decent streamer for its shows. In fact, all but same-day recorded shows on HBO and Showtime show up on their captive streamers (HBOGO and Showtime Anytime) when the show goes live in the Eastern Time Zone. So those of us out West can get started up to 3 hours earlier than waiting for cable. Of course, those streams are also available on demand.

10. realityboy

realityboy Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    Oops, just noticed that my Season Pass only recorded the pilot. New season pass set.