Californication: Pilot episode leaked

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by dswallow, Jul 22, 2007.

1. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    This Showtime comedy premiers 13 August 2007.

"A writer (David Duchovny) tries to juggle his busy career, his relationship with his daughter and his ex-wife, as well as his appetite for beautiful women."

The general buzz I've heard about the series is quite positive, too.

2. Jeeters

Jeeters Registered Snoozer

Feb 25, 2003
    PA
    I had read a couple good things about this, too. Will check it out.

3. Pippy15

Pippy15 New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    I was very impressed. It really is a very good show. Both dark and funny. Duchovny does a wonderful job with the character. I think it will be must see TV for me :)

4. tothebeat

tothebeat New Member

Sep 9, 2002
    St. Louis, MO
    I believe you can catch a sneak preview on Netflix beginning sometime this week, but their site is down at the moment so I can't doublecheck the date.

5. Pippy15

Pippy15 New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Yes, Showtime will have it up ( i think they said 2 weeks before the premier) at their site. That's what they did with Meadowlands.

6. joemamafresh

joemamafresh New Member

Jan 26, 2003
    BLOOMINGTON,...
    yes, it does...and the first two episodes of weeds that were leaked RAWK! i found them on pirate bay...whoever said that this season is going to be darker, sure was right on! but it's lots of fun, at the same time... ;)

7. WinBear

WinBear Konner Kringle

Aug 24, 2000
    Carrollton,...
    I watched it. It was pretty decent and all kinds of f'd up like I'd expect from a pay cable channel, but I didn't like it enough to subscribe to Showtime to watch.