Looks like I'll pull the trigger on a Premiere. Question is, I have a well functioning 4 yr old cablecard currently in an HD Tivo that I may mothball for now. Should I get a new cablecard from CV, or stick with a winner. From reading here over the years, seems that the cablecards have a fairly high defect rate. If I decide to swap my existing card in the new Premiere, will I have to call CV to rebind??