Cableone HD program info

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by tromply, Sep 28, 2007.

1. tromply

tromply New Member

Sep 28, 2007

Advertisements

Hello everyone. This is my first time posting, so again, hello!
    I live in Idaho Falls, ID, and just bought the Tivo HD unit (the $299 one). When I connect it to the digital channels the picture comes in nice and clear, but the programming information can't be found. Every analog channel has the info, so I can record it just fine there, but I want the HD!
    Well, I called the Cableone fellows and they said that the only TIVO that gathers the information is the most expensive one (he said something about it being $800 with a lifetime subscription?) and that none of the others receive that info. Is this a software issue? If so, can I get it fixed on my unit? If not, has anyone had any luck getting that fixed?

2. ZikZak

ZikZak Neurostim Addict

Aug 12, 2002
    Arecibo, PR
    Did you run Guided Setup?

All tivos call the tivo mothership once a day to obtain guide information. You need to run Guided Setup and tell it where you live, what your cable company is, etc. You do need a tivo subscription, but it need not be lifetime.

3. tromply

tromply New Member

Sep 28, 2007
    Yeah, I've done the whole setup thing, this is why I have all the analog info. It is something to do with the Tivo not liking Cableone. Thanks, though, for the response

4. ZikZak

ZikZak Neurostim Addict

Aug 12, 2002
    Arecibo, PR
    Did you run it *since you installed the cablecards*?

Note that if you ran it just today, it will take time for the new data to populate.

Check zap2it.com for a TV lineup that matches yours.

5. TVSaurus

TVSaurus New Member

Jul 10, 2006

Advertisements

I'm having the same problem as Trombly. Run the guided setup but only the analog channels display the guide info not the HD channels I receive. I don't have premium programming so I just have cable cards with the basic HD channels here on the MS Gulf Coast with CableOne. ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, DiscHD, TNTHD etc.