Burn Notice: Season 5, Episode 4: No Good Deed

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Steveknj, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    No thread yet?

So Max is dead. Was he about to reveal too much about how Michael got burned? Good episode. Loved that the Charger is back!!

2. Eddief66

Eddief66 Member

Oct 24, 2009
    Corpus...
    Either you've somehow managed to watch an episode that hasn't aired yet or you've made a mistake. Episode 5: "Square One" won't be shown until Thursday. Last weeks episode was "No Good Deed".

3. Steveknj

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Yeah, I realized that. The IMDB description for Square One was what should have been for No Good Deed, so I got confused. Not sure how to change this though.

4. Jonathan_S

Jonathan_S Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2001
    Northern...
    You can use the 'report post' warning triangle on your first post and in the note to the moderators ask them to please correct the title.

5. Steveknj

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Thanks, done. All these many posts and I never noticed the triangle :)

6. windracer

windracer joined the 10k club

Jan 3, 2003
    St. Pete, FL
    Raising the temperature to get to the iPad reminded me of Sneakers.

Nice interface on that iPad by the way, I guess it was jailbroken. :D

I liked Max's character ... it's too bad they had to kill him. Although at the end when Michael was going back into the FDA offices I figured he was going to find the whole thing was fake and there was no CIA and Max was behind it. Guessed wrong.

7. Eddief66

Eddief66 Member

Oct 24, 2009
    Corpus...
    But is Max really dead? Michael didn't check for a pulse or open his shirt to check the wound. Besides, it was Max who got Michael to come to the FDA offices and if someone wanted to frame Michael how would they know he was going to be there in the first place?

8. pmyers

pmyers Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    I predict his "wife" won't be a wife at all. He mentioned it specifically twice in this episode and it stood out both times to me.

9. Church AV Guy

Church AV Guy Active Member

Jan 19, 2005
    high desert...
    I'm pretty sure he's really dead. Maybe we'll find out tonight, OR, maybe we'll be told he is, and find out much later that he isn't. You never know with this show. I have always thought that Mike's father was still alive and pulling strings somewhere behind the curtain. It's unlikely, but not impossible.

10. Zevida

Zevida witless and unarmed TCF Club

Nov 8, 2003
    San Jose, CA
    Yep! This is exactly what I thought. And I thought Michael was going to say something right at the end about it, put it together somehow. But we'll have to wait on that.

Solid episode - the young female perp was a new one for them.

11. Hunter Green

Hunter Green Curmudgeon

Feb 22, 2002
    People's...
    And the scientist's name was Gunther! It has to be intentional.