Bug in SDUI for modify season pass?

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by innocentfreak, Aug 1, 2011.

1. innocentfreak

innocentfreak Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2001
    Florida

Advertisements

I was curious if anyone else found this. If I find a show I don't care for after watching an episode or part of the episode, prior to deleting the show I will go under more options and then modify season pass. From here I will cancel the season pass. Recently and I think it started with 14.8B2 if I do it this way, the modify option remains even though I no longer have a season pass. Previously it would switch back to Get a Season pass since there is obviously no longer a season pass to modify.

Has anyone else experienced this or could someone check there TiVo to see if it does the same thing?

Go to My Shows, pick a show with a season pass, select More Options, modify season pass, and then Cancel Season Pass. Does the show now display Get a Season Pass or Modify Season Pass still? You can verify there is no season pass if you search for the show.

2. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    But if you go out and back in, it shows the right one, right?

If so, this sounds like an old bug that's been there forever.

(Unfortunately, everything past the S1 has had a lot of these "minor" but annoying bugs.)

3. innocentfreak

Aug 25, 2001
    Florida
    I will double check but I don't think so. Then again I may just be used to the hdui.

4. innocentfreak

Aug 25, 2001
    Florida
    I checked again and no it doesn't. I swear previously it was updating, but since I use the SDUI so infrequently I may just be imagining things.