Brothers & Sisters 10/14/2007 (S02E03) "History Repeating"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by dswallow, Oct 14, 2007.

1. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...

Advertisements

Justin was stupid; hopefully now he'll com,e to deal with things better.

Julia is stupid. Good riddance.

Scotty returning was a surprise. I'm torn...

2. TiVoter123

TiVoter123 New Member

Jan 1, 2001
    Orange, CA
    Yea I didn't get what was with Nora looking at Justin all weird at the end... and Justin looking weird too... was he supposed to be all "high" from 2 pain pills?

Julia is indeed stupid... I wanted to smack her.

3. Graymalkin

Graymalkin Grumpy Poster

Mar 20, 2001
    Northern...
    They need to get Julia out of the house so that Tommy can start an affair with Rebecca's friend, the new administrative assistant. Because you know Tommy would never be tempted if Julia was at home every night. :rolleyes:

I definitely thought Justin looked stoned at the end there.

I see Greg Berlanti (the producer) is still using the names from "Jack and Bobby" for his McAllister-related characters. Courtney was President McAllister's wife in that show, as well, although she was a good character there.

4. craftassistant

craftassistant Have knife....

Oct 18, 2006
    Apex, NC
    It will be interesting to see if Tommy has an affair. Wonder what Mommy would say to her son having an affair with his half sister's friend........the half sister that was a product of his father's affair.. oh what a great secular event..lol

5. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA

Advertisements

God! Nora is the most annoying character on television.

The nerve of her calling Justin's doctors! I hope they refused to tell her anything due to medical ethics. And at the end, when she told Justin that she'd do what he wanted---she really meant that she'd do what she wanted...

6. Robin

Robin Impolite arrogant woman

Dec 6, 2001
    Southwestern...
    He was drinking a clear liquid from an unmarked bottle. Nora realized it could be liquor and it struck home that she'd never be able to look at him the same again.

And yes, he was probably a little flighty after two pain pills. Have you ever taken heavy duty painkillers? I've taken prescription pills after childbirth & throwing my back out and it was a very noticeable effect. There's a reason they tell you not to operate heavy machinery!

Soon there'll be a Big Reveal that she has postpartum depression. Just wait.

7. Neenahboy

Neenahboy Statistical outlier

Apr 7, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Uh, hasn't that been revealed? I mean, they haven't come right out and said it, but she's been acting strangely since the birth and it was certainly the first thing I thought of.

8. Robin

Robin Impolite arrogant woman

Dec 6, 2001
    Southwestern...
    Right, but the fact that they -haven't- come right out and said it makes me think it's going to officially come up at some point.

9. Jesda

Jesda CAPTAIN AWESOME

Feb 12, 2005
    DETROIT!
    Season 2 is so much better than Season 1, which was pretty absurd. Now I can empathize with the situations and characters a bit.