Advertisements When I got home from work, I tried rebooting the TA and moving the USB to a different slot with no success. I went back into the Tivo TA diag screens and called Brighthouse. After finally getting to a real tech (Bob), I told him my TA was saying it was not authorized and the Opstatus was Disabled. I found this information under Account & System>Tuning Adapter>Tuning Adapter Diag>Nextpage>Tuning Resolver. He said that the TA was on my equipment list but wasn't on my "router" or something like that. He went on to say that he could see that the TA was disabled. He told me that this might take awhile since he's never done this. He tried a couple of different ways to get it working. About 10 minutes later, he said it's showing that it's authorized and ready. I keep refreshing the screen till I saw it change about 4 seconds later. I went back to the TA channel test. It was showing the acquiring channel screen: So I'm back in business for now.