Breaking In "White on white on white" 4/27/2011 *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Kamakzie, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Kamakzie

Kamakzie Are you serious bro?

Jan 7, 2004
    MI
    Holy crap! That was Ted McGinley playing Melanie's Dad? Wow he looks.... different!

2. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give 'em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    That's who that was. I knew he looked familiar but I couldn't place him an was too lazy to look him up. Does that mean this show has now jumped the shark and will soon be canceled?

3. betts4

betts4 I am Spartacus!

Dec 26, 2005
    A Galaxy...
    That was my first thought and I never was really sure. It was his smile that made me think that (and his voice) He looks different without the blond hair.

4. betts4

betts4 I am Spartacus!

Dec 26, 2005
    A Galaxy...
    This was my first time watching it and I was mildly amused. I love the cone of silence (I think that is what they called it) in the office. And watching a one man remake of ESB was great!

5. scooterboy

scooterboy Coney Island Small

Mar 27, 2001
    East...
    I knew who it was immediately and the McGinley curse was the first thing that popped into my head.

6. marksman

marksman ID-10-T

Mar 4, 2002
    I kept trying to figure out his name. I knew it was him, I knew he looked fairly ragged comparatively speaking for him... and I could not remember his name.

I just new he was the guy that was often blamed for killing shows. :)

I think Christian Slater has loosened up a lot in his role here and is just over the top funny now. In the Pilot I think he was still feeling things out... but I am really loving his character especially.

7. sushikitten

sushikitten LivingLippy.com TCF Club

Jan 27, 2005
    Chicago-ish...
    Still loving this show. Which means cancellation in 3...2...

8. sushikitten

sushikitten LivingLippy.com TCF Club

Jan 27, 2005
    Chicago-ish...
    PS Is anyone keeping track of all Oz' rules?

9. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give 'em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    The ratings have been decent. If you go solely by the ratings, it's done quite well. The only knock on it is that it hasn't held onto a very big percentage of its American Idol lead-in audience and that it likely wouldn't do very well on it's own without that lead in. Whether it gets renewed really depends on how many slots FOX will have available for comedies next year and what they think of the comedies they have in development.
    I'm sure there's a website somewhere. Isn't that why the internet was invented?