Bounty Girls Miami

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Billy Bob Boy, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Billy Bob Boy

Billy Bob Boy What Me Worry???????

Jul 25, 2004
    Here
    This probably should be in the tv forum but i was curious what you guys think.

Just started watching the show and I like It. Nothing but Hot Tough girls bringing in the bad guys.

Do you think that doing this show was a mistake on their part if they are still doing this work?

Isn't most of what they do scams to get in the bad Person's(Politicly correct) house IE: My lost dog ect.

Doesn't this blow their cover just a wee bit?

Probably not! Criminals do not watch TV :p :rolleyes: ;) So I have heard :D

2. MickeS

MickeS Active Member

Dec 26, 2002
    "Probably"? :) Is there any reason not to have it in the Now Playing section?

3. Billy Bob Boy

Jul 25, 2004
    Here
    OK!! :) I cant do it though ;) (move it)

I post it it here cause this is where i spend 90% Of my time On TCF 11 % Over in Directv( it definatly did not belong there. Although more there than here :D )

Although this is happy hour and seeing Hot chicks bring in the bad Guy/Gal. Does make me very happy :)

4. dansee

dansee Sayonara

Oct 23, 2003
    I've seen the promos for the show... never watched it. But I'd think that having your bounty hunting crew splashed all over the tube could seriously cut into your effectiveness.

5. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Active Member

Jul 8, 2004
    West St....
    Could be they're looking to get into something else, and the exposure could lead to other things in TV? Seems like producers eat that stuff up if they can make a commercial venture out of it.

6. Dssturbo1

Dssturbo1 New Member

Feb 22, 2005
    alot of silicone on this show, looks like each girl has implants.

7. fmowry

fmowry Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Baltimore, MD
    Sweet! What channel?

I thought "Fight Girls" on Oxygen was good too. Sort of like the Ultimate Fighter with chicks. I don't think they're airing reruns though.

Frank

8. brnscofrnld

brnscofrnld where is this place?

Mar 29, 2005
    NW. DC.
    It enhances their bad guy catching abilities.

9. Donbadabon

Donbadabon Bored TCF Club

Mar 5, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    I gave the first two episodes a shot, and then deleted it from my SP.

It appears to me that a lot of scenes are re-created for dramatic effect.

And it just doesn't seem believable to me that they are walking into a drug-infested neighborhood asking around for some one, and a cameraman is following them with a full shoulder-cam and lights. That makes no sense to me.

And this show proves that even tough women still ramble on about their kids, and their 'feelings'. Ugh.

Wasn't my cup of tea. It is no V.I.P. :)

10. MikeMar

MikeMar Go Pats

Jan 7, 2005
    Boston...
    Stick w/ DOG!!!

11. pmyers

pmyers Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    I haven't made up my mind yet about this show...part of me likes it and then part of me thinks the whole thing is one big setup. With names like Jag...Clyde...Jade...it just sounds like an episode of Charlie's Angels.

I noticed this from the website:
    So maybe she just pulled this dream team together out of her 60 agents to make a tv show....

12. Billy Bob Boy

Jul 25, 2004
    Here
    Court Tv

13. Billy Bob Boy

Jul 25, 2004
    Here
    Funny I was thinking the exact same thing. Perhaps the take down is the real deal. And the rest is recreated. When they do anactual take down you can tell there are hidden cameras.