Bounty Girls Miami NOT recording?!!

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by spiritman, Sep 21, 2007.

1. spiritman

spiritman New Member

Sep 21, 2007

Advertisements

Hello,

I live in Phoenix, Arizona and I have a season pass for Bounty Girls Miami to record, it has record the first 4-5 shows. But now it is not recording the show, it shows the name in the the now playing list. When I go to play it, I get some other show that has recorded so the only thing I can think of is that the time has change but tivo is not recognizing it. Anyone have any tips on how to correct this? I have missed 3 showings of this show already and I don't know what to do.

Thanks

2. Space

Space Active Member

Jan 13, 2002
    Yes, the show is on at 10pm not 9pm and they have not updated the guide data. I just record the two episodes of "Forensic Files" that are listed as being on at 10pm.

3. spiritman

spiritman New Member

Sep 21, 2007

That is the same thing that is happening to me, that frigging sucks, I love that show and now I am missing those episodes WTF?! When do you think they will update the listing?

EDIT: Well what I am going to do is keep the Bounty Girls season pass the way it is but at the same time set a season pass for Forensic Files at 10pm even though it is not that show. Since it will be Bounty Girls, it will record that show even though it says Forensic Files. I will let you know how that goes, but I will keep both seasons pass so when they update the time change, I will just delete the other season pass.

4. Space

Space Active Member

Jan 13, 2002
    Well, their website has it right, maybe they just forgot to send the update to the guide people.

Maybe you can contact CourtTV and ask them, but I'm not sure if that's the right way to go about getting this fixed.

EDIT:

Don't forget to record both back-to-back shows, as they are only a half hour and Bounty Girls is a full hour.