Boston Legal 3/7

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by cancermatt, Mar 10, 2006.

1. cancermatt

cancermatt No Pop Culture Here.

May 20, 2002
    Newhall, CA...

Advertisements

What's the deal? Everyone waiting for me to start up the discussion thread 3 days after the fact? :rolleyes:

This was a good episode, although at first glance, when Denny was in bed watching TV and thrust the remote control into his boxers, I had thought it was initially a gun... becoming a loaded gun once in his pants :)

I liked denny shooing away previous lawyer (what's his character's name is? I remember seeing him briefly on BL and on x-files but can never remember his actual name, either).

Loved Denny being Denny, getting what he wants.

I was sure paul’s daughter would spot the undercover lawyer at Paul's office forcing Paul to fess up, so I was glad that didn't happen. But I do forsee the two possibly dating in future episodes... and her finding out the truth about him. He never gets enough scenes to chew through :)

2. itstrue

itstrue No, really

Dec 20, 2004
    I see Ryan Michelle Bathe and Justin Mentell have been quietly removed from the credits, as they were quietly removed from the storylines many weeks ago. OK by me.

3. jwjody

jwjody Not enough room

Dec 7, 2002
    Center of...
    I thought there would be potential love interests with Keen Eddie and the daughter. But her drug habit would really get in the way. Especially if Odo asks for custody which I expect to see happen in a future episode.

J

4. Cue-Ball

Cue-Ball New Member

Oct 8, 2002
    Kirkland, WA
    I thought "Denny Crane" written on the notepad was just hilarious. He doesn't even have to say it for it to be funny. :D

I'm an "American Homeowner".

5. iceturkee

iceturkee Member

May 26, 2005

Advertisements

you might be thinking of currie graham, who played the assistant district attorney. was on nypd blue last season. and has popped up on house a few episodes this season.

6. busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    NYC
    A) Brad Chase is an idiot.

2) The ADA wheeled out the electrified junkie (who totally deserved what he got, BTW [I'm an American Homeowner too]) in front of the press and referred to him as "my client". In a criminal case, the ADA does not represent the victim, he represents "The People"... duh.

7. spartanstew

spartanstew Thanks 4 the Update

Feb 23, 2002
    Wylie, Texas
    Won't happen

That's the first thing my wife said too. Client? I thought he was a prosecutor?

8. Dssturbo1

Dssturbo1 New Member

Feb 22, 2005
    Denny Crane leading the wedge as Head Gooser......

I to am an American Homeowner.

Wonder how much Alan ponied up for the nude photos.

9. jwjody

jwjody Not enough room

Dec 7, 2002
    Center of...
    Is there anywhere I can get a screen cap of that?

J