Boss "Reflex" S1E2 10/28/2011

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by astrohip, Oct 31, 2011.

1. astrohip

astrohip Well-Known Raconteur TCF Club

Jan 6, 2003
    Houston/Bren...
    Still enjoying this, Kelsey Grammer is superb in his role. Moving at a good pace.

I mainly started this so I could comment on one scene. Where Zajac and Kitty get intimate in a hallway. I thought that was absolutely ridiculous. I can live with their stairwell sex from last week; dangerous, exciting, with minimal chance of being caught. But there is NO WAY a candidate for governor is going to have a quickie in the hallway of a public building where anyone can walk around the corner. Just. Won't. Happen. I don't care how on the edge you live, public sex--very public sex--is not believable for someone in his position.

[insert]Obligatory Kitty is hawt statement.[/insert]

Still like the show, but don't take me out of the moment with BS like that.

2. MikeAndrews

MikeAndrews Registered abuser

Jan 17, 2002
    Northern...
    Done in one.

These days there are CCTV cameras everywhere. I always have to remember to watch wear I scratch. :rolleyes: Note that Duh Mare had the video of the governor at the airport in Miami! (I think it was really O'Hare.)

I freeze framed her to see what the h* it is about the hawt woman in the business suit with dark glasses that is so damend sexy. OK, the skirt is short, but those glasses are almost nerdy black horn rims!

She wasn't wearing a bra! ???

"I'm surprised you got done so fast," says his wife. :p

I thought the pacing was way off from the pilot.

I agree that this crap with the all-knowing eveel mayor and his minions is going to wear out quick.

BTW, I have about 3 degrees separation from the guy who owns and was driving that green dump truck at the cemetery. He's my neighbor's cousin. He answered an ad and got the job. I'm amazed that he didn't have to be a Teamster.

So is the plot going to be that they're burying toxic waste under the new O'Hare runways?????

3. gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da Bronx
    In felt this episode was not as strong as the pilot. I'm still keeping the SP as Kelsey Grammer really is terrific. I bet he's channeling his anger from his previous marriage.

4. gchance

gchance 4 8 15 16 23 42

Dec 6, 2002
    Olivehurst, CA
    Or panties. The mayor's taught her to always be prepared...

Greg

5. MikeAndrews

Jan 17, 2002
    Northern...
    Nah. The panties dropped.

6. gchance

gchance 4 8 15 16 23 42

Dec 6, 2002
    Olivehurst, CA
    I will admit I didn't watch twice, but I thought the dropped drawers were HIS, not hers. Oh well. :)

Greg

7. MikeAndrews

Jan 17, 2002
    Northern...
    You need the 73 inch screen. They're tiny, teeny black bikinis and the label says, "DO NOT USE BLEACH." :D:D:D

8. Nov 8, 2011 #8 of 13
    MikeAndrews

Jan 17, 2002
    Northern...
    I forgot to mention that the (newspaper) reporter taking notes front and center at the outdoor press conference across from city hall was Larry Hagman. He's got a hella bald spot and white hair.

What's up with that?

9. Nov 9, 2011 #9 of 13
    sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    ITA with everybody - Grammer is really great in this role. The close ups of him are just magnificent. I think I have a girl crush on hot blonde girl. wow! I can't look away when she is on the screen.

Loving Garity as the reporter. He's a favorite of mine ever since Soldier's Girl.

10. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Oh wow. Missed that. Must watch again.

11. tlc

tlc Active Member

May 29, 2002
    So, is Kitty banging the new guy
    1) as part of her job for The Boss,
    2) to line up her next job, or
    3) just because?

12. MikeAndrews

Jan 17, 2002
    Northern...
    3) just because

She's a wild woman.

Stay tuned.

13. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    Seems like this show is going to have one or two ridiculous scenes per episode that distract from the great acting job Grammer is doing.