Bones OAD 1-12-2012

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by wedgecon, Jan 16, 2012.

1. wedgecon

wedgecon Just Plain Awesome TCF Club

Dec 28, 2002
    Vancouver, WA
    This show is really starting to lose me:

Angela's computer gets hacked by malware etched into the bones with hand tools that are scanned in. The malware set's her compute on fire!

The sad thing is that most people will believe this is possible, just like CSI.

2. wedgecon

wedgecon Just Plain Awesome TCF Club

Dec 28, 2002
    Vancouver, WA
    Not to mention they show an old computer they describe as being run on vacuum tubes when it was obviously transistors. Was there ever a vacuum tube computer that did not fill a room?

3. JYoung

JYoung Series 3

Jan 16, 2002
    Los Angeles
    I agree that was one of the worst episodes since the whole Gormagon debacle.
    Not only for the reasons you mention but also the fact that the episode had no ending.

I'm going, "What? The episode is over and they're not worried about this guy killing again?"
    "You don't think that a guy who's supposed to be a technical wizard can't get around a monitoring anklet?"

I don't think the writers are even trying anymore.

4. betts4

betts4 I am Spartacus!

Dec 26, 2005
    A Galaxy...
    Has Bones had her baby yet? I don't know if I can watch this again till after that. She was just waddliing around the sites a couple weeks ago and it was not funny.

5. laria

laria Librocubicularist

Sep 7, 2000
    Seacoast, NH
    No but she also didn't really leave the lab in this episode... she said she was done going in the field.

6. Jesda

Jesda CAPTAIN AWESOME

Feb 12, 2005
    DETROIT!
    I play this show in the background while I surf the web, sometimes while I sleep.

Preferably while I sleep.

7. WinBear

WinBear Konner Kringle

Aug 24, 2000
    Carrollton,...
    They are trying to set him up as the season's villain. They don't have enough evidence to convict yet.