Bolt + with Hydra will not let me recover a deleted show on another TiVo

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by lessd, Dec 9, 2017.

1. lessd

lessd Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2005
    CT

Advertisements

With the HDUI I could go to another TiVo in my home and recover any deleted program, with the Hydra on my Bolt + I can't even see the delete folder on another TiVo in my home (that other TiVo is on the HDUI). I did use that feature at times, do others see the same thing, or am I doing something wrong.

computersteve likes this.
  2. atmuscarella

atmuscarella Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Rochester NY
    I went to my new Roamio OTA that I am testing Hydra on and like you could not find the Deleted shows folder on my Bolt or base Roamio (both still running the old HDUI). Of course on my Bolt running the old HDUI, I can access the deleted shows folder on the Roamio OTA running Hydra.

This might well be a bug, you could report it to Ted and see what he thinks.

3. lessd

lessd Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2005
    CT
    Ted has fixed so many things for me I don't want to bother him with this as it not that important as I can go into another room and get the job done, the few times a year I need to it.

4. ajwees41

ajwees41 Well-Known Member

May 7, 2006
    Omaha,NE
    I think that's the way it's supposed to work, but wish they would have allowed transfers via box even if running different ui