Bolt vox won’t record some OnePass programs

Discussion in 'TiVo Bolt DVR/Streamer' started by soniablue, Aug 16, 2019.

1. soniablue

soniablue New Member

Jan 29, 2006
    I have a new Bolt Vox with Xfinity. After re-pairing my CableCard from my old Premiere, I got all of the channels up and running. However, some of my OnePass recordings aren’t recording, coming back as “no signal”. When I check, the channel is just fine. I saw that an old Bolt + had the same problem two years ago, and I wondered if a fix had come up since.

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Make a single recording on that channel from the guide. Watch it record. Does it go blank?

Or just remake the 1P.

3. soniablue

soniablue New Member

Jan 29, 2006
    Yep, I’ve recorded from the guide. That seems to work.
    Haven’t watched it record.
    At one point, some of the failing 1Ps have worked. Have no idea what changed.

I’ll try deleting and recreating a 1P and see if that has any effect.

4. V7Goose

V7Goose OTA ONLY and Loving It!

May 28, 2005
    New Mexico...
    First, audit your channel list to make sure ONLY valid channels that really work are checked. Having bad channels checked in the channel list is your most likely problem.

Next, check each 1P to see if you have it set to record only from one specific channel, or ALL channels.. If your channel list is correct, that should not make any difference, but it might give you a clue to the ones that are not working properly.

5. soniablue

soniablue New Member

Jan 29, 2006
    Well, I clicked on one of the shows while it was recording, the screen was blank. When I canceled and deleted, I went to the channel and the signal was fine. It recorded on demand when I hit the record button.