Bolt Suggestions

Discussion in 'TiVo Bolt DVR/Streamer' started by jendepo182, Jan 13, 2016.

1. jendepo182

jendepo182 New Member

Jan 13, 2016

Advertisements

Hi There! I've had Tivo for about 10 years, and earlier this week upgraded from my dinosaur Series 3 to the Bolt. So far I am loving it. I cant believe how much faster it is compared to my old one!
    My question is around the Suggestions, in my old tivo I was able to look at upcoming suggestions my box was going to record, and then I could thumbs up or down it, I cant find a way to do that with this new one. Have they removed that functionality, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

2. jrtroo

jrtroo Chill- its just TV

Feb 4, 2008
    Chicagoland
    Go to the bottom of the suggestions folder.

3. georgeorwell86

georgeorwell86 Member

Sep 14, 2015
    The only thing at the bottom of the suggestions folder is the option to "play all recordings in this group".

4. meckel

meckel Member

Oct 24, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    TiVo removed the suggestion page I think 2 updates ago from the series 4 and newer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. TonyD79

TonyD79 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD

Advertisements

Shame as that was the only way I used suggestions. As suggestions, not as recordings.

6. jendepo182

jendepo182 New Member

Jan 13, 2016
    Thanks for the update! I guess I'll just have to thumbs down everything until I get it to only record the things I've actually thumbs upped.

7. bobd

bobd Member

Jan 30, 2002
    Can't you just turn off the suggestions and when you find something you want to give a thumbs up, just set up a wishlist for it?

8. jrtroo

jrtroo Chill- its just TV

Feb 4, 2008
    Chicagoland
    I'll check tonight. I went through these not too long ago, but perhaps it was before the last update.