Blue Progress bar inside folder listing sometimes missing

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by ttwiv, Apr 1, 2017.

1. ttwiv

ttwiv Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Denver

Advertisements

I have a Bolt+. Lately I've noticed that the blue progress bar to the right of each show within a folder often doesn't show up at all, even if I stopped watching a show mid-way through. When I select the show I get the "resume" option and it resumes in the correct spot, but progress indicator in the listing of shows within the folder is missing. When it works, it shows up even if the show was watched thru to the end, which is nice for seeing which shows have been watched but saved. With this bug (if it's a bug) now it's difficult to keep track of where one is when working through a folder. of shows to watch.

This may be a bug the shows up with a large capacity drive (3 TB on the Bolt+) and when suggestions is turned on and allowing the 3T Bs to stay close to full. I say this because I didn't notice the issue until I got to the 90% full area. But it's just a theory.

Is this a known issue being worked on?

2. ttwiv

ttwiv Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Denver
    Update: (probably resolved) -- I called TiVo support and so far the issue is resolved. The first level off-shore support wasn't aware of the blue progress bar within folder listing functionality, but she called 2nd level support (with me on hold) and described the issue and came back and reported they hadn't seen this reported in the past -- so apparently a rare issue. She had me reboot the Tivo by unplugging (which may be a more thorough reboot then restarting via the menu), and surprisingly the problem seems to have been resolved. I'll report back on developments if the problem recurs.

Mikeguy likes this.