Bless the Harts "Crappy Death Day" 2/21

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by That Don Guy, Feb 18, 2021.

1. That Don Guy

That Don Guy Now with more GB

Mar 13, 2003
    Benicia, CA

Advertisements

The 2/21 episode of Bless the Harts is listed as having an original air date of 1/3, so if you have a OnePass set to "New Only," it will not record. The episode was originally scheduled to air on 1/3, but Fox replaced it with a new episode of Last Man Standing. Since it has been more than 28 days, it "should" record if you have the OnePass set to "New & Repeats," but you might want to check it anyway to make sure.

justen_m likes this.
  2. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Oddly, my guide shows it as S02, E12, "Big Pimpin" with an OAD of 2/21/21. All 4 of the animated shows in that 2hour block show an OAD of 2/21.

I guess I better keep a watch on them btwn now and Sunday.

3. justen_m

justen_m Cheesehead TCF Club

Jan 14, 2004
    Boise, ID
    Mine did too, when I first read this post. Then I saw my last network connection was yesterday. So I connected again. Now it shows Happy Death Day E11 instead of Big Pimpin E12.

4. sharkster

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Ah, thanks! I'll keep an eye on it. My last connection was early this morning, so who knows what will happen tomorrow. It gets rather tiresome having to babysit the thing because their guide data is so funged up. While I'm kvetching, I'm kind of tired of shows not having 'skip', when they should. I am not asking for anything more than what I paid for when I purchased the devices and paid for the continuing service. /rant

5. sharkster

Jul 3, 2004
    NV

Advertisements

Today's connection updated my episode to S02, E11 "Crappy Death Day" and it still shows as new, so it's still scheduled. Hopefully, they fixed whatever that was that made it show as not new. I'm assuming that is the ep that ended up not airing last Sunday (?), and we're back on track. :)

6. justen_m

justen_m Cheesehead TCF Club

Jan 14, 2004
    Boise, ID
    Cool, mine shows as New, too. I wonder if it would have fixed itself, but I already set a manual recording, and... I don't want don't want to mess with things.

I did FF a week, and Sun 2/28 shows Big Pimpin, S2E12, New, OAD 2/28/21, so it looks like the guide has been corrected, and things will be alright going forward! :) Everybody, let's do a little happy dance. yeah, yeah yeah. :) For some reason, I really like this show. More than Simpson and Great North. Maybe as much as Family Guy, but not yet up to the level of Bob's.

7. That Don Guy

That Don Guy Now with more GB

Mar 13, 2003
    Benicia, CA
    Yes, they did fix it - the "first aired date" has been corrected to 2/21.