Biggest Loser: Special Edition 1/05/06

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Magister, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Magister

Magister Fat, Dumb and Happy

Oct 17, 2004
    Columbia, SC
    Oh my, this was a terrible show... I missed some good TV by recording this one...

Seems as if they lost some sponsers during the filming..

On the desert ice cream challenge, they didn't talk about the prize until the very end and they only mentioned it as 'electronics'. We never did see what they won.

The second hour spent at least 15 minutes going over the same crap that the last 15 minutes of the first hour talked about. Heck, even the same clips and sound bites.

BTW - How many times are we going to hear that someone that 'recovered' is considered a hero? ugh...

2. pops_porter

pops_porter Member

Sep 26, 2005
    Minnesota
    I thought it was okay, at first I was against reording it, but my fiance won and I watched it.

They definately played the cancer card a lot. Overall it was okay, not a total waste of tivo space!

3. Havana Brown

Havana Brown Ring Turner

Feb 3, 2005
    Your...
    Did you all see the before and after of the families? The moms did real well!!!

This morning on the Today Show they had Matt n' Suzy from the last Biggest Loser on and they're dating! :eek: I'd normally say yeay, good for them they can keep each other in check but they were two of the biggest whiniest cry-babies!

4. IJustLikeTivo

IJustLikeTivo Active Member

Oct 3, 2001
    Gaithersburg...
    I can see them enabling each other. I think they did great but they both still feel sorry for themselves and until they get over that, they'll have issue. In the end, as they proved, for most people getting heavy is something you can control and if you don't no one did it to you. You did it to yourself. Deal with it.

Sure, I'm too heavy. Why? Because I eat too much and excercise too little. I'm working on it but I don't feel sorry for myself.

I hope it works out and they keep it off but together I can see problems but I hope I am wrong.