Big Brother - Wednesday OAD 08/21/19

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by TriBruin, Aug 22, 2019.

1. TriBruin

TriBruin Well-Known Member TCF Club

Dec 10, 2003
    Bartlett, IL
    So what happened last night?

Christie said she wouldn't cry. Christie cries that she is on the block. Sis plays both sides. Tommy realizes that he is losing his ally and needs to figure out a new alliance. Nick gets called out for playing both sides and denies it. Christie gets mad that everyone is not moping around the house, like she is, because she is going home.

And Nicole, Cliff, and Jess were basically non-existent the whole episode.

So, nothing new happened last night, other than Christie is likely going home.

LlamaLarry and tivotvaddict like this.
  2. SoBelle0

SoBelle0 Go Big Blue!! TCF Club

Jun 25, 2002
    Decatur, GA
    I was glad that Nick was honest with Sis. I was trying to count up the votes, depending on who Michie would put beside her... it was about half/half whether she'd stay or go. For her to feel so confident that it was more important for Christie to win and take herself down was really making my head spin.

Otherwise, yeah, booooring!

LlamaLarry likes this.
  3. TriBruin

TriBruin Well-Known Member TCF Club

Dec 10, 2003
    Bartlett, IL
    Good point. I think it was a little rude of Christie to tell Nick (right in front of Sis) that she expected him to take her down. Sis may feel she is safe, but I agree, depending on who Michie puts up, she may not be safe. I do give credit that Nick was honest and say that he would only remove Sis.

SoBelle0 likes this.
  4. tivotvaddict

tivotvaddict CreativelyChallenged

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    They portrayed Tommy in a pretty good light last night. Not that he hasn't been all season, but I was impressed with his handling of Christie and how he's strategically used her as an incomparable ally while at the same time building relationships with so may others in the house. And his and Holly's Baywatch was pretty dang funny. Being an entertainer must bring a lot of social credit given how utterly bored the Houseguests are.

stellie93 likes this.
  5. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    Sis thinks everybody loves her-- she has an awesome social game. LOL
    If she is there at the end, it will be because everybody thinks they can beat her. ;)

Christie thinks everybody in the house should go into mourning because she's leaving. You'd think she would want her buddy Tommy to do what he can for his own game.

tivotvaddict likes this.
  6. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I just wonder, with the original 6 (or 8 or whatever) out to get each other, I really wonder if the best strategy for Cliff, Nicole and Jenn is to just let it happen and sit around and wait until they have numbers. At this rate, that might just happen.

7. LlamaLarry

LlamaLarry Well-Known Member TCF Club

Apr 30, 2003
    Northern...
    Whuuttt? </christie>

tivotvaddict likes this.
  8. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    hasn't that been the strategy of most of the house this season? :)

9. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    I love that the editors continue to play on the Michie-isms...

Playing chess, not checkers...

And

I’d rather die on my feet than live on my knees...

LOL... Love it!

stellie93 likes this.
  10. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    It' funny--most of Michie's sayings are things I've heard, but I don't think I've ever actually said any of them. And I'm old.... ;)