Big Brother - Season 8 Finale -- Who will win, the speculation thread!

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by DeeDee, Sep 18, 2007.

Who do you think will win: Danielle or Dick

Poll closed Sep 19, 2007.
  1. Danielle

23 vote(s)
    35.9%
  2. Evil Dick

41 vote(s)
    64.1%
  1. DeeDee

DeeDee Ben & Emma's Mommy

Jun 18, 2005
    Tonight is the season finale!

Who do you think will win?

Who do you want to win?

Dicuss.

2. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    I wish there was a "None of the above" choice ;) I think Danielle will win, but even though I don't like him, I think Dick should win.

Even the weeks when Danielle won HoH, he told her what to do. She probably wouldn't admit to it, but he really controlled those head of households.

3. ireland967

ireland967 Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Chicago
    Danielle will win, there are enough spiteful members on the jury to keep someone like Dick from getting votes. Personally I don't have much of a preference, I didn't want to see any of the final four contestants win this season.

4. TriBruin

TriBruin Well-Known Member TCF Club

Dec 10, 2003
    Bartlett, IL
    I can't vote as "The least deserving contestant" is not an option.

(However, given the choice be whiny little brat and arrogant, misogyinist, idiot I think whiny little brat will win.)

5. JFriday

JFriday "Just The Facts"

Mar 20, 2002
    Bay Area
    I think Dick should win, but I doubt he will. I can't stand danielle.

6. DeeDee

DeeDee Ben & Emma's Mommy

Jun 18, 2005
    Personally, I think that Danielle is going to win since Dick alienated almost all of the jury members. Competitionwise, I think Danielle carried Dick. On the other hand, Danielle hid behind her father letting him do all the dirty work (ie fighting with houseguets, attacking people's character/morals, etc).

7. Jstkiddn

Jstkiddn Shutity up up up

Oct 15, 2003

Exactly. Who was it that told E.D. to start in on Zack during the first leg of the final HOH comp?

8. Rolf

Rolf Revolting Peasant

Oct 11, 2003
    Bay Point, CA
    Dick dominated this game from start to finish, so he should win.

Also, when Dick was asked what he would do with the money (a couple of weeks ago on the Showtime feed), he said that he'd send his kids to college. If Danielle wins I doubt she'd pay for her brothers schooling. I'm sure that question will come up again in the questions/answers part of tonights show, we'll see if he still has the same response.

Either way, I predict that there will be an Evel Dick's nightclub on the Sunset strip in the near future. Dick seems to have connections, and with his current celbrity status, he should be able to get funding for his own place.

9. jradford

jradford The Jerkstore called

Dec 28, 2004
    I have no problem with Dick winning. I HAVE had a problem with both of them being in the finals. Just Donato overload. Make it STOP!!!

edit: I'm most interested in seeing the reactions to Eric being Americas Players.

10. Rolf

Rolf Revolting Peasant

Oct 11, 2003
    Bay Point, CA
    Which player do you think will be the first to mention the word "lawyer"?

They wouldn't have a case, but they're going to feel like they've been cheated.

11. hckyplyr

hckyplyr Member

Jun 19, 2002
    Orange...
    Wheres the Who Cares option? :p

12. jradford

jradford The Jerkstore called

Dec 28, 2004
    Amber. Here is how it will go:

Jameka: "That ain't right. That just ain't right."

Amber: "God told me that we could go talk to one of those lawyer guys and be like, it's so not fair."

Jameka: "You should be on a magazine."

:D

13. unicorngoddess

unicorngoddess Wooooonicorngodess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX
    Quite honestly, I think Zach and Eric might vote for Dick. I think, dispite the verbal abuse, Zach respected Dick as a physical competitor. For a guy his age and a smoker no less, he really did bring it on. Eric's vote will probably be for Dick due to the AP vote. That also means its very likely that Jessica will vote for Dick as well. She vowed not to vote for them, but now that both made it to the F2 she has no choice. The other four...who knows. It wouldn't surprised me if Jen voted for Dick just for the shock of it and also just to deny it to Danielle. Yeah Dick and Jen hated each other and fought like crazy, but Danielle's the one that put up Jen and caused her eviction...in a week she was suppose to be safe.

The only person I really don't see voting for Dick at all is Dustin...but, even still...you never know.

14. SoBelle0

SoBelle0 Go Big Blue!! TCF Club

Jun 25, 2002
    Decatur, GA
    The thing that bugs me about the two of them, or rather, Danielle - is that Dick is fully aware that she won the comps and pulled her weight throughout the game... she, however, seems to give no credit to Dick for his part in it all. Danielle thinks she carried him, period. Maybe she's young and will later realize how it all really worked out...

15. Dssturbo1

Dssturbo1 New Member

Feb 22, 2005
    a donato will win.
    hopefully the evel one instead of the one that sucked.

16. kemajor

kemajor Member

Jan 1, 2003
    Wichita, KS
    I'm thrilled with the final two. I would like to see E.D. win but I suspect Dani will.

Also, it is spelled "Evel Dick" (like Evel Knievel) not "Evil Dick" (like the angry inch) :)

- Kelly

17. uncdrew

uncdrew Annie 2.0

Aug 6, 2002
    Down South
    I just wanted to say "hi".

18. waldingrl

waldingrl Active Member

Jan 19, 2005
    I hope Dick wins and I think he might on teh basis that no one liked either of them but Dick was usually pretty open and straightforward with his feelings about people - so that may gain him the (little) respect that he needs to win.

19. jurysch

jurysch Ever-negative

May 18, 2005
    Allen, TX
    Regardless of who we think should win based on strategy and ability, I can't see the majority of the jury voting Dick to win. As others have said, most of the members of the jury have been frequently personally offended by Dick, which the lot of them probably won't forget once it's time to vote.

Does anyone else think back to BB4 Alison vs. Jun? The jury trashed both ladies so badly that by the end of it nobody cared who won, which caused possibly the most awkward finale in the history of the show. I kinda hope the jury takes their opportunity to take some shots at the Donatos to knock them off that pedestal at least a bit.

Plus, if Dick wins this thing, a part of me might just die.

20. mwhip

mwhip All better

Jul 22, 2002
    Dallas
    The winner tonight will be us. We don't have too look at or listen to these despicable people for at least a year.