Big Brother Season 18 Live feed and more *full spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by DancnDude, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Jun 24, 2016 #1 of 186
    DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI

Advertisements

For those who are asking, here's a thread for you to talk about all episodes as well as anything that happens in the live feeds. This means this thread will have everything including things that haven't yet happened during the episodes.

If you just want to watch the TV shows and discuss them, look for the individual episode threads and don't discuss future things in them :)

2. Jun 24, 2016 #2 of 186
    dthmj

dthmj Hinky TCF Club

Mar 12, 2002
    Texas
    I say I'm not going to spoil myself - but I always do.

I don't watch the live feeds, but I get updates from websites.

3. Jun 24, 2016 #3 of 186
    Donbadabon

Donbadabon Bored TCF Club

Mar 5, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    This is the only show that I want to read spoilers on. Mostly because they don't show us what is really going on, and just show us whatever fits into the story-line they are working on.

4. Jun 24, 2016 #4 of 186
    series5orpremier

series5orpremier Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2013
    I'm taking Paulie, Tiffany, and Da'vonne off my annoying list and giving them a chance. Especially the honorary vets Paulie and Tiffany...they might be OK. Da'Vonne at least is a number for the vets/vets siblings voting block.

I liked James getting in the camera shot with Tiffany out of earshot from everyone but Michelle and talking into the camera to Vanessa.

5. Jun 24, 2016 #5 of 186
    realityboy

realityboy Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH

Advertisements

For everyone wondering why Paulie was put up even though he is an ally of the vets, he's not a very close ally. The vets formed the 8-pack which is the 4 vets plus Corey, Tiffany, Zakiya, & Michelle. Paulie was left out.

The 5 girls within that alliance have a sub alliance called the Fatal 5.

The other 3 girls (Natalie, Bronte, & Bridgette) are also in an alliance.

Spoilers for new comp & winner & veto winner:

(Spoiler tags since it's week one, but I won't use them next time)

Frank won the "roadkill" comp. They weren't told the winner and he secretly got to name a 3rd nominee. Paul was nominated. I'm not sure if roadkill is the actual name, but multiple people have referred to it as that. Paul won veto. He's expected to save himself with Frank naming Bridgette as the replacement.

6. Jun 25, 2016 #6 of 186
    series5orpremier

Jul 5, 2013
    I assumed Paulie was overlooked for the 8-person alliance because I assumed it's main objective was to create a voting block that would control this week's vote, and being on the block he can't vote.

7. Jun 25, 2016 #7 of 186
    realityboy

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    Paulie was seen as being too close to Victor for the vets to trust, but slowly, they're starting to trust him more. Today, Tiffany told him her secret.

8. Jun 27, 2016 #8 of 186
    jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT
    Note, or question, if we are using this thread for EVERYTHING, including spoilers and live feed info, should individual threads have "spoilers" in them, as some say right in the thread title?

Obvi, if you don't want to be spoiled, you just need to be careful about what threads you are viewing, but, again, if THIS is the thread for all info, then there shouldn't be spoilers in the other threads......

9. Jun 27, 2016 #9 of 186
    brianric

brianric Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Pennsville, NJ
  10. Jun 27, 2016 #10 of 186
    DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    I would say anything that's happened in the Live feeds, Big Brother After Dark, and episodes is fair game here. Speculation is fine.

The episode threads should only really discuss the episodes and speculation, but could still use spoiler tags if needed for other things.

11. Jun 28, 2016 #11 of 186
    justen_m

justen_m Cheesehead TCF Club

Jan 14, 2004
    Boise, ID
    That was insightful. Some folks were discussing team names. Jozea said Team Sister was the best name. Big surprise. Natalie, referring to Team Unicorn (herself, Bronte, Victor and James), said that was a cool name. Jozea and somebody else (Paul?) said, "I don't get it." Natalie told America to look up Unicorn on urbandictionary.com. Ok.

12. Jun 29, 2016 #12 of 186
    jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT
    question for the community: I'm toying with signing up for the trial of CBS all access just to have the feeds for a week. I don't really intend to keep paying after the trial. Has anyone signed up via AppleTV and how easy was it to cancel? I'm assuming the cancellation would be thru the iTunes app/account?

13. Jun 29, 2016 #13 of 186
    celluloidlout

celluloidlout Member

Jul 26, 2004
    Athens, GA
    I could be wrong on this but I believe on the Apple TV app you use your CBS log in/account info. Canceling would be done on the CBS website. Similar to how you would set up other third party services like Netflix.

14. Jun 29, 2016 #14 of 186
    jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT
    Well that would make sense

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk

15. Jul 1, 2016 #15 of 186
    realityboy

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    Paulie is the new HOH. I'm guessing nominees will be a combo of Paul, Victor, or Bronte. Tiffany kind of dodged a bullet. Since she's close with Paulie, her altercations with Frank will blow over.

The setup with the team HOHs and the Roadkill really makes it next to impossible for the minority alliance.

The Battle Back competitions will all be shown on a special Friday episode July 22nd.

16. Jul 1, 2016 #16 of 186
    angbear1985

angbear1985 Τι ποτέ !

Aug 25, 2006
    Ohio
    What did I miss? Tiffany's altercations with Frank ?

17. Jul 1, 2016 #17 of 186
    bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    Sounds like James threw the comp, which based on the setup of it would be easy to do. Also sounds like Paul and Victor figured out he threw it.

18. Jul 3, 2016 #18 of 186
    realityboy

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    Nothing too major. They just have conflicting personalities. One night, he snapped at her over wine, and she cried about. The day before Jozea's eviction Frank told the newbies even though his alliance had all agreed not to. Tiffany questioned him about, and he got snippy. She cried again. This was all before the eviction.

Then Friday night, after Victor told Frank that he was nominating her, Frank told her that he didn't know who Victor was nominating. Frank then told Paulie that Tiffany was being nominated. Paulie told Tiffany. She didn't really cry this time, but she knows Frank lied to her.

19. Jul 8, 2016 #19 of 186
    Stylin

Stylin Stylish Jane Sixpack

Dec 31, 2004
    NYC
    So who is Bridgette thinking of putting up? How does everyone feel about Tiffany? What about Frank? Is there something going on between Zekiyah (sp?) and Paulie? I haven't been watching BBAD so don't have a good read on people's true personalities etc yet.

20. Jul 8, 2016 #20 of 186
    series5orpremier

Jul 5, 2013
    Category 4 is safe this week via Bridgette's win which means Frank, Michelle, and Paulie are immune from being nominated. Frank has Bridgette in his back pocket and the target is Tiffany. Frank has been annoying a lot of his "allies" to the point of a coup d'etat but he's safe this week so they can't act on it (yet).

In my opinion Bridgette and every other girl in the house should walk a fine line this week by smiling and saying "Yes Frank, we're voting out Tiffany.", then surprise Frank by voting out Paul who will probably be on the block as a pawn, or so he'll be told. Whether they'll be organized enough and collectively play poker well enough to pull that off is another issue.

If Tiffany is still in the house she'll continue to be a distraction/target for Frank.