Big Brother S18E10 (OAD 7/13/2016)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MikeekiM, Jul 14, 2016.

1. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area

Advertisements

What do they say about loose lips again? :)

Wow... Cracks are certainly beginning to show themselves...

James - Leaking info to Natalie to help protect her... Bold move... Good thing it looks like Natalie is putting James relationship over the Spy Girls...

Natalie - Stop talking! Just let things happen... If you are true to James, you don't have to over explain anything to the Spy Girls... Just let things happen and stop casting doubt on yourself!

Bronte - Ahem...uh... I hate to break this to you, but no one really cares that you are a mathematician...

Wow...I was shocked that Frank gave up all of his intel to Bridgette...and even more surprised that Bridgette seems to be genuinely okay with it!!!

I have to say...while I am not a huge Tiffany fan, I think she is good TV and would love to see her stay in the house... And Paul's humor and lightheartedness has won me over... So I guess I am hoping that Bronte goes home... But if she goes home, I think both Natalie and Bridgette will be pretty unhappy...

And what about that VETO challenge??? Man, I would never survive the first round... I was a little disappointed that Bridgette won HoH on a game of luck...but she really earned this VETO win...

2. gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da Bronx
    I laughed when the music dies after Bronte reveals her secret. Speaking of Bronte, where was her "genius" at the Veto competition?!

If Mama Da has her way, bye Bronte. That would not bother me.

3. angbear1985

angbear1985 Τι ποτέ !

Aug 25, 2006
    Ohio
    What is up with Bridgette ? Hopefully this was just after the Outback beers - and once she wakes up- she realizes what Frank did !!! I can't believe she's that silly. Unless she knew - the more she cuddled - the more he'd talk? part of her plan ?

4. Cainebj

Cainebj Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2006
    New York
    I too would have totally tanked that Veto competition.

5. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 23, 2003
    Chicago, IL

Advertisements

It's hard to tell for sure, but it seems like she may actually be smitten with him.

6. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    I was really surprised that Frank told her, and even more surprised that she didn't seem to care. What the heck? She was pissed off in her earlier diary room sessions.

Now it's looking more like Natalie should have told earlier so Frank would have seemed untrustworthy, but now he's already fessed up.

7. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Either she is clueless, or the editors have decided not to air her diary sessions yet because it is "good television".

My guess is that it is the latter... I bet there are diary sessions either on the cutting room floor, or edited into tonight's episode... We'll see if I am right... :)

8. Cainebj

Cainebj Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2006
    New York
    so far, they are making her seem pretty clueless...

9. pmyers

pmyers Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    Dang those explosions are violent looking! I always expect somebody to lose a head!

10. brianric

brianric Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Pennsville, NJ
    or hearing.

11. 2004raptor

2004raptor time to emancipate

Dec 30, 2005
    GA
    I am pretty sure they have earplugs in but your point stands. Maybe it sounds louder to us than it really is.

12. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    They should have let Paul cover up his beard with something. ;)

13. hefe

hefe Rebus Philbin

Dec 5, 2000
    CO via Chi-town
    OMG, they're going to vote me out if they know I know Calculus!!!!

14. pmyers

pmyers Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    Yeah...My wife and I were cracking each other when she was revealing her "secret" We were like "Did you used to be a man? Oh...you are a mathematician...nevermind...That's great!".

15. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Bedford, TX
    I was thinking the same thing! :p