Big Brother S18 - OAD 8/28/2016 (Sunday)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MikeekiM, Aug 29, 2016.

1. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area

Advertisements

Has Nicole ever won an HoH before? It seems odd to see her "in power".

Wow...Victor is killing it! Crazy that he gets evicted twice, and comes back twice!!!

2. 2004raptor

2004raptor time to emancipate

Dec 30, 2005
    GA
    I can't believe Nicole/Cory trust Victor and Paul more than J/N. The fact Victor has won so much and fouight his way back into the house is the primary reason she should have nominated him. I understand her dislike for Michele but that was a personal move not a game move.

3. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Bedford, TX
    They did a good job of making me think that Paulie was going to win his way back in.

4. Eight47

Eight47 Member

Feb 22, 2003
    She was the first HOH this season.

5. Cainebj

Cainebj Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2006
    New York

Advertisements

Did anyone else think it was crazy the jury members were the first to go down?
    The first 2 after 15 minutes?
    They had the most to loose and it seemed like the toughest time with the competition...

6. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 23, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    How insane would it be if Victor somehow managed to win this season after being voted out twice? It seems unlikely given where he currently stands in the house, but the guy has proven to be a competition beast, so you never know. :)

7. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    i'm over a week behind. i do wish we could have paid to have paulie's crying shown in the jury house to the girls. its one thing i would have paid to see. it's really really obvious in the jury that he was still a dhead. he tries to keep the calm stoic face and just toss back comments but he has no real substance. he said this was his best game. he needs his balls cut off because he's no man in my book. pure trash

were we to infer Z and him were involved a bit in the jury house. she said no words spoken but i swear the camera inferred something.

i agree strange all the old people went down first on the challenge. very shady.

something tells me james will be voted out soon. bad feeling

i normally hate flashback scenes but since we dont see what really happened prior to evictions etc, i think they are doing a decent job of showing us what really happened.

history question: a LONG time ago wasnt BB decided by skill questions or a comp? or was it always a jury

8. Lopey

Lopey Active Member

Feb 12, 2004
    Ormond...
    Why would you not take out the people that win competitions the most? I think that if Victor makes it to final, he wins just because he was evicted twice and fought his way back in twice.

9. Dnamertz

Dnamertz Active Member

Jan 30, 2005
    Victor might have a better chance to win than Michelle, but I would not call it a personal move. If Michelle wins HOH, Nicole is her target and Nicole knows that. Plus, keeping the two other pairs in the house makes her and Cory less of a target next week. Paul/Vic will be going after James/Nat, and vice versa.

10. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I think it would be an interesting final two to have Paul and Victor. Do you vote for the competition beast who seems to be voted off because he is just that? Or do you vote for Paul who is the mastermind of the two?

As much as I hate to admit it, Paul seems to know how to manipulate people and others just fall for it. He pretty much talked Nicole into the nominations this week (but at least good for Nicole for honoring her deal with James). Nicole isn't the brightest though and Corey, my gosh, is dumber than a post.

11. Frylock

Frylock Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2002
    Just West...
    Nicole apparently borrowed Corey's brain when thinking a final 4 deal with P/V was a good idea. Why not just leave the house now! With J/N they at least had a chance to make it to final 3/final 2. With P/V they have 0 chance. I guess Zingbot was right about Nicole not knowing how to play the game!

I wonder if Paul and Victor were hurt that America never sent them a care package. I am sure Paul thinks he is America' favorite, and will be surprised that they chose Corey over him.

12. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    And otherwise it seemed like being small was a plus, although Z is really tall, so maybe that worked against her. I can see their thinking that no way they can beat those 2 guys, so give it up.

Stupid for James to let Nicole win, unless he was in worse shape than he looked. The thing about her mother....she's not going to see her mother, just a letter and a picture. Please.

Paul is good, because I was thinking that he was more trustworthy than the others too, even after all his tricks. It mostly depends on who he thinks could win with the jury. James is tough competition. I don't think Nicole trusts Natalie, and for sure not Meech.

13. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    I agree... I don't get why anyone who can win a challenge would make a deal to throw it... The only reason you should make a deal is if you know that you are in jeopardy of losing, but have enough stamina to look like you have a lot left in you... But if you actually have a lot more gas in the tank, you should never throw it (unless it is a strategic move to not get blood on your hands, and you seriously feel like the numbers are in your favor)...

In this case, there are so few people left, they are going to have to cannibalize each other...no one is safe...

14. Dnamertz

Dnamertz Active Member

Jan 30, 2005
    I'm not sure how you say Paul talked Nicole into nominations this week. Paul is on the block? I would say she got what she wanted...Michelle is nominated, and she got to keep her promise to James and Nat by getting Paul to agree to go up.

15. Cainebj

Cainebj Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2006
    New York
    I have mixed feelings about them aligning with Paul and Victor but as they pointed out - they also have a deal with Natalie and James - so it does kind of put them in a good position if they don't have the power next week.

Personally, I would have went with Paul and Victor... AGAIN.

16. SoBelle0

SoBelle0 Go Big Blue!!

Jun 25, 2002
    Decatur, GA
    Why do Nicole and Michelle have such animosity toward each other?

17. RickyL

RickyL valar morghulis

Sep 13, 2004
    Indianapolis
    Based on Michelle's previous interactions, I'd say it because Nicole got a showmance and she didn't.

18. tigercat74

tigercat74 Lets go Bengals!!!!!

Aug 7, 2004
    Knoxville, TN

Because Michelle is not stable.

19. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    if she wasnt stable she'd be crying all the time.

20. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 23, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Bingo!!!