Big Brother OAD Thursday 8/16/18

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by DancnDude, Aug 17, 2018.

1. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    Another good episode. She didn't seem as shocked as I thought she would be. Interesting that she thinks Sam is the only one who voted to keep her.

It was funny how Rockstar wanted to talk with Kaycee, almost just to tell her that she wasn't the intended target and she's sorry she'll be going home. So confident!

Fessy breaking the sink. :D It really didn't look like he was leaning on it too hard though in his defense.

JC and Scottie were barely even in this episode.

2. tivotvaddict

tivotvaddict CreativelyChallenged

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    It was funny how Rockstar was trying to comfort Kaycee, but I took it as her being nice rather than overconfident/arrogant. I agree with Rockstar that Brett and Angela are the arrogant ones.

I LOLed at the sink breaking and Hayleigh's reaction, just total backing way, "that's on you dude." Didn't seem like he did much wrong other than trying to sit on it.

3. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    I don't like Bret or Angela, but they're allied with Tyler, so I have to root for them. :confused:

I wonder if anyone will ever put JT up?????

4. Dnamertz

Dnamertz Active Member

Jan 30, 2005
    I took it as her being nice too. I think she was saying that Kaycee was not the intended target and should not be the one sitting on the block...I don't think she was saying "you are going home" which is how Kaycee relayed it to Angela.

5. Dnamertz

Dnamertz Active Member

Jan 30, 2005
    I'm the opposite, I like Tyler, but I have to root against him because he is allied with Brett and Angela. As long as they keep getting closer to the end, I have to root against that whole alliance.

tivotvaddict likes this.
  6. DVR_Dave

DVR_Dave Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2017
    JT, never ...

it's JC.

stellie93 likes this.
  7. dthmj

dthmj Hinky TCF Club

Mar 12, 2002
    Texas
    I loved that they featured Tyler's family. He does not look like he did as a kid - and who would have ever thought... bowling.

8. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    Tyler is playing a great game, but he is going to have to tread very carefully down the stretch. He appears to have final two deals with quite a few people, and there is always a chance they will turn against him in the jury house if/when he cuts them loose.

9. dthmj

dthmj Hinky TCF Club

Mar 12, 2002
    Texas
    Brett wasn't that bright telling Rockstar off in the diary room - he might could have saved her jury vote (if he gets that far) if he had acted like they really did have a secret alliance. I'm guessing he won't make it that far to need her vote.

DancnDude likes this.
  10. Dnamertz

Dnamertz Active Member

Jan 30, 2005
    And there was no reason or benefit to his game for him to even go along with the Mr and Mrs Smith charade. It's not like he was on the block and needed to lie to get her vote. The lie got him nowhere and only seemed to be done so he could laugh at her behind her back to the rest of Level 6, and then use it to insult her in his goodbye video. Pointless!

11. gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da Bronx
    Yeah same for Angela. Think they forgot she is in the jury?

12. gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2003
    Northbrook, IL
    Not to mention the fact that Angela threw Kaycee under the bus in the process.

13. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    If you watch Rockstar's eviction interview on Off The Block, it surprised me that
    Rockstar didn't seem to care that Angela and Brett were mean to her. She said it just confirmed how she already felt about her. But interestingly she thinks Brett is playing a pretty good game. She doesn't think he'll make it to the end but she sounded like she'd still vote for him were he to make it there because she thinks he is doing a good job manipulating the house.

And she also thought Scotty was someone she shouldn't have trusted. When it turns out that he was the only one who voted to keep her.