Big Brother - OAD 09/04/19 **Wednesday**

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by TriBruin, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Sep 5, 2019 #1 of 31
    TriBruin

TriBruin Well-Known Member TCF Club

Dec 10, 2003
    Bartlett, IL

Advertisements

Well, after giving Jackson/Miche a pretty good edit over the past few weeks, they sure showed his true side last night. He was just nasty to Holly. I wish she would just dump his @ss and get him voted out. There is still a chance that he goes home tonight with the DE. He can't play for HOH, but could save himself with the Veto.

Poor Jess, she is so clueless about the game. She is just floating through with any true alliance. I assume she goes home tonight, unless Miche/Holly decide to turn on Cliff/Nicole and align with Tommy/Christie. The first eviction tonight will be a decision maker for Miche/Holly and put their true alliance out in the open.

2. Sep 5, 2019 #2 of 31
    Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Isn't it out in the open already? You think nobody else knows? As for Jess, my first thought was, my gosh, have you even been playing this game? What have you been doing in this house. Then during the Veto, she hides her veto thingy in about the most obvious spot for her in the house and of course Michie finds it in about a minute. Either she has no idea how to play the game (I can't remember if she was "recruited" or auditioned and is a fan of the game or not), but she plays the game like someone who's never watch BB. I can't believe she's surprised that she went up on the block.

As I said in the last post, If Cliff goes, I honestly couldn't care less who wins. i Jess and Nicole as people, they are nice, but neither has done anything in the game to deserve to win. I absolutely cannot stand any of the rest of them. This might go down as the worst season since Rachel Riley was on.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    jcondon likes this.
  3. Sep 5, 2019 #3 of 31
    tivotvaddict

tivotvaddict CreativelyChallenged

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    This episode just really hammered home how badly I'd do in the Big Brother house. It must be nearly impossible to deal with not being able to disengage from an argument whenever you want to. Not being able to walk away, do something physical or listen to music or vent to someone you trust. I get cabin fever after just a couple days even though I'm mostly and indoors kind of person, so I can't image 75 days!

Either all the other players are really that bad at the comp or Jackson is just that good. I think he found 3 vetos, but Tommy had the best hiding place.

Nicole may not be the best player game wise, but she sure is a lot of fun to watch. I was laughing out loud as she tried to deal with the mess everyone made of her stuff. Looks like the HOH bedroom was off limits, so there's another benefit to being the HOH this week.

So where would everyone else hide their disc if they were playing?

4. Sep 5, 2019 #4 of 31
    gweempose

gweempose Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 23, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Yeah. He was such a narcissistic a-hole to Holly! I really hope he doesn't win the game. That would be very upsetting.

verdugan likes this.
  5. Sep 5, 2019 #5 of 31
    TriBruin

TriBruin Well-Known Member TCF Club

Dec 10, 2003
    Bartlett, IL

Advertisements

I am trying to remember, but I think the discs were much bigger than objects in the past years. I think I remember HGs hiding them in food containers and cereal boxes before. These were much bigger and harder to hide.

I was actual surprised that Tommy's wasn't found. I didn't think his hiding place was that great. I actually thought Cliff's was the best because it required taking the drawer all the way out, not just opening it. I know they didn't show it for drama stake, but I would love to know how Miche found it.

LlamaLarry likes this.
  6. Sep 5, 2019 #6 of 31
    MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Well...as I said in the last thread... I hated that I was rooting for him because I knew that where there was smoke there was fire... And we definitely saw some flames last night...

Last night nailed it for me... I am no longer rooting for him...

Such a self-absorbed *sswipe... The mental abuse that he doled out to Holly was uncalled for... And what pains me more is the fact that Holly was so needy... I don't know if that is how she really is in the outside world because I am sure the isolation of the Big Brother house does alter or amplify your personality...

Yup time to move on... I was low-key rooting for Michie up until now, but the real Michie has exposed his true self, and I don't like what I see... I still think that "Underdog Michie" was fun to watch and fun to root for though... Too bad that guy isn't the real deal...

7. Sep 5, 2019 #7 of 31
    tivotvaddict

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    Me too! I think it would have been even better if Cliff could have wrapped it in a white sheet or something to have it blend even more into the dresser and be less noticeable.

8. Sep 5, 2019 #8 of 31
    gweempose

Mar 23, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    I was rooting for underdog Michie as well. It wasn't necessarily because I liked him, but because him going against the other members of the six pack made the game more interesting. At this point, though, I just want him gone. As much as I dislike Christie, she's a million times better than him. Despite being annoying, she at least seems like a decent person inside.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    Steveknj likes this.
  9. Sep 5, 2019 #9 of 31
    Steveknj

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I couldn't root for him. I saw him for what he was from the beginning. He's a good game player and it feels to me that his social game has most people fooled (and he has a lot of allies on the jury). I think if they don't get him out soon, he wins.

verdugan likes this.
  10. tivotvaddict

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    They both seem like pretty rotten people to be friends with. She exhibits a lot of narcissistic behaviors.

11. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    I like Holly without Michie... She seems to be a good person, and a mature person (for the most part)... I just wish she were stronger and not so needy when it comes to Michie... I hope she watches this back and realizes she suffered from Stockholm Syndrome...

NorthAlabama likes this.
  12. Steveknj

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    We've seen this before on the show, where there's a showmance and the guy seems to be a jerk toward the woman, yet the woman clings to him. But we don't know these people outside the house or what their personalities might be, so it's really hard to judge except on the 3 hours a week we see them.

13. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    It always bugs me when they tear up the house for this comp. I assume the hired help comes in and restores everything, or at least some of the house guests would be having fit.

I can't imagine being in those close quarters and trying to establish a relationship without a chance to step back for a day or two.

14. realityboy

realityboy Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    The houseguests always have to clean it.

15. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    LOL... I kind of enjoy them tearing the place apart... Former houseguests have gone straight to the cereal boxes and poured the contents all over the floor. I am not always sure whether they do it in an attempt to locate the hidden item, or just to make a massive mess of things! I kind of believe it is the latter! LOL...

LlamaLarry likes this.
  16. gweempose

Mar 23, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    At least some idiot didn't spill milk all over the place this year. I can't even imagine how bad the house must have smelled after that.

LlamaLarry and NorthAlabama like this.
  17. realityboy

realityboy Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    The pies already took care of that.

18. verdugan

verdugan Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    When he opened the door for a sad Beth to leave the HOH room without saying anything to her was brutal to watch.

19. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Not really a spoiler... more of a rumor based on something that happened during the live feeds... don't click if you don't want to take the risk of it being a spoiler... It's about Michie and Holly/Beth relationship stuff...

Not about game play or any show results...

There are rumors that Holly/Beth is pregnant... That during the live feeds, that she was seen holding her stomach, and vomiting for no apparent reason...

20. Steveknj

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I suppose it just could be some bad watermelon :)

stellie93 likes this.