big brother Eviction 08-25-11

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by CatScratchFever, Aug 26, 2011.

1. CatScratchFever

CatScratchFever Guest

Apr 14, 2011
    Prescott AZ

Advertisements

sad to see Jeff go home, not so sad to see Dani go although she did make it more interesting.

they alluded to a big dust up (JeffJordan/Shelly?) - then they provided no details.

2. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Things are going to get REAL boring now...some lame players left in there for the most part.

3. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Bedford, TX
    After they tied I was hoping Jeff would stay, but knew if Kalia had a lick of sense she would realize that was the only strategically sound move she could make. How quickly things can turn around!

4. 2004raptor

2004raptor time to emancipate

Dec 30, 2005
    GA
    I'm one of the few Dani fans and anti J/J. So, it was good to see Jeff get the boot.

You have to put yourself in their (HOH) situation. Even if you don't like Kalia, Jeff is the best player and Rachel is pretty decent (although she hasn't been as good this season as her other one). So,, strategically, he needed to go. Jordan can't win anything although she did get close last night. So, she isn't an immediate threat. But you also can't let her go to final 2.

At this point I would like to see Porshe or maybe Adam win.

5. gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da Bronx

Advertisements

I agree it's going to get boring at this point. I can't wait to see Brendon and Dani's expressions when they see who walks into the jury house.

6. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    I thought for sure Jeff was going to win the veto when he brought his first shoe back because his 2nd one was sitting on the ground right next to him (he had thrown it out of the pit). I thought he knew that and was just going to go pick it up and win. Too bad he didn't see it sitting there.

7. JFriday

JFriday "Just The Facts"

Mar 20, 2002
    Bay Area
    I always enjoy the bitter speeches people give. Dani's was classic, what's wrong with these people do they want to write J/J a check? Ugh guess what if YOU put both of them up one of them would have had to go. Do you give them any props for not writing YOU a check? They're playing the game just not your game.

8. sburnside1

sburnside1 Active Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Some of these people are just plain stupid.

Shelly, why vote to keep Dani? Jeffs and Jordan would beat you in jury? So would Dani, Genius. Kalia you have a chance against, she is who you keep. Jeff wasnt on the block at that eviction.

Adam, You have a better shot playing against Rachel than you do Jeff. Its the last leg of the game. Are you trying to come in third place?

The any way the new people can win is vote out all Vets. They now have the numbers, they just need to do it. If you get 3 of Adam, Kalia, Porche, or Shelly to the jury, it really is anyones game.

Personally, If I had do threats to win in order at this point, I would eliminate in this order:

Rachel - competitor
    Jordan - too likable for jury
    Kalia - actually won stuff
    Porche - is in shape and could win physical stuff now

Id take Adam and Shelly. Shelly burned both sides at one point and is a floater. So I could get Brendon, Rachel, Jeff and Jordans vote.. probably a few others as well. Adam was just a follower, I dont know if he could take any votes, maybe Jeff or Jordans for blind following.

9. jcondon

jcondon Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2003
    Yeah. Will Adam or Shelly win anything this year. Adam's one win he was really second.

I think maybe Shelly is the biggest social player this year. She has ZERO game. Road Jeff, Jordan, Brendan and Rachel's coattails. Road them for all they were worth. Then flipped over to the other side to ride that out for a few weeks. All the while win nothing and as far as I can remember not even being close.

I believe all along she was playing Jeff and Jordan. Claiming she was only hoping to further their game so they could win. All the while knowing she was just using them and riding it out.

I was happy to see even with the apparent meddling the producers did they couldn't save Dani.

I really wish they would let the players play the game more.

10. TIVO_GUY_HERE

TIVO_GUY_HERE I miss the ocean

Jul 10, 2000
    Dallas Texas
    Jeff gives everyone a hug on the way out, then barely gives Jorden a peck on the cheek?

Glad he is gone. Again like all previous years, I would pay extra to see Jury house, rather than BB house.

11. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    I am not sure Shelly didn't shoot herself in the foot.

She has been playing both sides brilliantly, but now that she is outed, even if she does get to Final 2, it is unlikely she can win - I don't see Jeff, Jordan, Rachel or Brendon voting for her.

Her smartest move at this point would to be to go to the end with Rachel. Then she would have the numbers on the Jury. I honestly don't see another scenario where she could win...

12. verdugan

verdugan Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    Totally agree with you. She had been playing so well, but screwed up big time this week. She should've learned from Dr. Will. Always manipulate people in the background. You don't want the spotlight on you.

13. Ment

Ment Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2008
    People's...
    She's the third wheel in her new alliance. Can't win any comps and people on the jury hate her. Hope they show some flashbacks on being outed for playing both sides before the 1st Elimination vote as the ensuing argument was a doozy.

14. CatScratchFever

CatScratchFever Guest

Apr 14, 2011
    Prescott AZ
    so who do you take to the finals with you, Rachel or Shelly? (assuming you want to take someone that will garner few votes from the jury)

15. Ment

Ment Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2008
    People's...
    I'm taking Adam. POV comp he won was dumped in his lap and he really hasn't made any game moves that would warrant a vote.

16. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    If you take Shelly, you win. j/j/r/b do not vote for Shelly.

If you take Rachel, you win, too. j/j/b not enough votes for a Rachel win, and no one else is voting for Rachel.

So you take the person you want to have the 50K. I would guess this group would rather give it to Shelly than to Rachel.

17. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    Be careful.

Everyone likes Adam.

The Vets would all vote for Adam over any of the girls (P/K/S) because he didn't screw them over.

In the end, it's a social game, especially if you are deciding between 4 people you have considered "floaters". All things being "equal", you vote for your friend.

18. bareyb

bareyb Under Maintenance

Dec 1, 2000
    Silicon Valley
    Thing is, Adam is a sucky player. One of the worst of all time and yet... He may actually win. Simply because he stayed out of the way... Dani was the only thing making this season interesting. I think it's gonna be pretty quiet around there from now on... UNLESS BB comes up with some kind of twist to keep it interesting... I have a feeling they will. They are just as concerned if not more than we are, that it's now going to be dullsville. ;)

19. Ment

Ment Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2008
    People's...
    Jury tends to reward gameplay tho especially since time passes and the raw emotion of getting backstabbed goes away. If Kalia or Porsche make it to final two it will won't be because they floated. Jordan if she makes it same thing, she'll have to come up big at the end just like before.

I'd take him for the same reason. Nice but sucky player. No pity votes for him.

20. verdugan

verdugan Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    Are you willing to bet $450,000 on it? I rather take Shelly than Adam.