Big Brother: All Stars

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Werd2406, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Jun 8, 2006 #1 of 37
    Werd2406

Werd2406 New Member

Jun 8, 2006

Advertisements

Who would be your picks to enter the Big Brother house? Please for the love of god, i don't think i can put up with another season of Kaysar.....

2. Jun 8, 2006 #2 of 37
    jtfresh

jtfresh jtfresh

Nov 14, 2005
    San Diego
    I agree.. Kaysar started to get on my nerves.
    My votes go to:
    Season 2- Monica, Will
    Season 3- Danielle, Marcellas, Jason
    Season 4- Robert, Erika, Allison
    Season5- Wil, Nakomis, Marvin
    Season6- JANELLE!!, Howie, Eric(just for entertainment)

Didn't watch Season 1 and ,of course, my votes will change once I see who's actually vying to get back in the house.

3. Jun 8, 2006 #3 of 37
    appleye1

appleye1 Active Member

Jan 26, 2002
    Back From...
    We've got like 4 of these threads going don't we?

I just went through all the old BB websites at cbs.com and with a couple of exceptions I'm not too crazy about any of the previous players.

I'd like to see Kent from Season 2, but I'd bet he won't even be a nominee. There are a couple from Season 1 I'd like to see back, Eddie and Josh. And I guess I'd enjoy a return of any of the surgically enhanced fembots that have been on the show.

Doesn't matter. You don't want to like all the players. That would make the show boring.

4. Jun 9, 2006 #4 of 37
    IndyTom

IndyTom New Member

Mar 9, 2004
    Zionsville, IN
    What - no Bunky? jk

5. Jun 9, 2006 #5 of 37
    appleye1

appleye1 Active Member

Jan 26, 2002
    Back From...

Advertisements

Oh wait I just thought of another one - that crazy chick from Season 2 - Nicole. Nervous breakdowns are always fun to watch.

6. Jun 9, 2006 #6 of 37
    Werd2406

Werd2406 New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    Hmm...I guess my list would go:

BB1- Eddie

BB2- Will....Other than that? HOPEFULLY NO ONE. THIS WAS THE WORST SEASON OF BIG BROTHER AND EVERYONE ON THIS SHOW WAS EITHER A MORON OR FLAT OUT ANNOYING.

BB3- Lisa,Danielle,Marcells (even though i hated him)

BB4-Allison(hated her),David,Erika, and David(maybe)

BB5- Drew, Holly (thank god the tv has mute), One of the twins...or both for that matter, Nakomis(maybe,since she was actually smarter than she appeared, Marvin

BB6- This season was probably the best overall....and really the intensity among people on this board was comparable to that of a presidentail election. So that being said....Eric,Janelle(***** but a great player),Maggie, and Howie.

Perfect season of Big Brother.

7. Jun 9, 2006 #7 of 37
    appleye1

appleye1 Active Member

Jan 26, 2002
    Back From...
    Season 2 was my favorite season. It had all the new rules, but none of the lame "twists" that all the subsequent seasons have had. (Oh and they still had the banners then. They added an "audience participation" factor to things. :cool: )

Different strokes I guess. :)

8. Jun 9, 2006 #8 of 37
    dirtypacman

dirtypacman Coming and going

Feb 3, 2004
    MA
    Not to hijack but this has to be the 3rd or 4th BB Allstar thread... use your search.

9. Jun 9, 2006 #9 of 37
    jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT
    What about Chicken Man?

And if Marcellas is in, will he be bringing a gnome with him?

10. unicorngoddess

unicorngoddess Wooooonicorngodess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX
    I HATED George with a Passion. I was a Britany fan from BB1 and I would love to see her back. i'd also love to see Eddie back, Nackomas (sp?) marcelus, bunky...and you know Will's gonna have to be in it. Just to stir things up. He's my favorite evil house guest.

11. marksman

marksman ID-10-T

Mar 4, 2002
    How about the guy from New Jersey who was talking about slicing that one girl's throat in a "joking manner" and got kicked off... Let him back on. :)

I am really getting more down on the all-star show the more I contemplate it... I think I realize I am just down on the US formula in some aspects.. The show is simply not as involved as it is in other places.

12. IndyTom

IndyTom New Member

Mar 9, 2004
    Zionsville, IN
    If Survivor All Stars is any indication, the past winners will get the boot first, and the conniving ones like Dr. Will won't be able to pull off the same stunts because for this show, hindsight is a benefit to the other house guests.

13. purple6816

purple6816 New Member

May 27, 2003
    NorthWest
    BB4-Allison It all started for becasue of her.

14. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey

The "nice" winners in Survivor got voted off early (Ethan, Tina, etc.). Richard Hatch if I recall, made it about half way through. I think a good player, like Will, would have a better shot, since he comes off like a nice guy and even though you may know he's full of stuff, you may still fall for it. BB I believe is more of an emotional game than the other types of shows like this.

15. TiVoJedi

TiVoJedi Member

Mar 1, 2002
    I don't care too much about the guests. I just want a house with multiple hidden rooms and trap doors. Maybe there could be a dungeon where you get chained down and are forced to eat PB&J.

16. Jebberwocky!

Jebberwocky! Guest

Apr 16, 2005
    I'd take Kaysar over Howie anyday. Don't know much about the previous seasons, the last one was the first for me.

17. packerfan

packerfan Elk Whisperer

Jan 7, 2002
    Titletown
    When do we find out?

18. darthrsg

darthrsg New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    post 911...
    You dare go against the Force! Trouble in your future I sense.

19. nmiller855

nmiller855 Active Member

Sep 26, 2000
    East of...
    The show that will highlight the picks is supposed to air on June 21. Then we'll see who is eligible & who else they will put with them.

20. appleye1

appleye1 Active Member

Jan 26, 2002
    Back From...
    So the 12 (or more?) houseguests should be moving into the house today or tomorrow right? Not fair that the live feeds don't start until after the first show, which is days after they move in. I bet there's a lot of stuff going on that doesn't make it into the show.