Big Brother 8 - 9/9/07

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by IndyJones1023, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Sep 9, 2007 #1 of 46
    IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL

Advertisements

Well dammt, what happened?

2. Sep 9, 2007 #2 of 46
    gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da Bronx
    D & D are up! They got too cocky. Zach gave it to them good. Maybe you can catch it on Innertube.

I've been a big fan of the Donato's since day 1. But man what a cry baby Daniele is! Suck it up! It's a game! Isn't that what you've been telling everyone you've "played"?!

If the POV goes to Danilele, Jameka is a goner! GO ZACH!

3. Sep 9, 2007 #3 of 46
    Enrique

Enrique Well-Known Member

May 15, 2006
    Happy Zach put up D & D, i hope Jameka Wins the hole thing!. :up:

4. Sep 9, 2007 #4 of 46
    wmm_16

wmm_16 New Member

Jul 10, 2003
    sioux falls, sd
    The only thing I am waiting on now is for CBS to spill th beans about Eric. I could care less about any thing else.

5. Sep 9, 2007 #5 of 46
    Martha

Martha Member

Oct 6, 2002
    South Carolina

Advertisements

Zach finally grew a pair! :D

He put up the Donatos and they were (not surprisingly) complete jerks about it - he could barely even tell them "why" he was putting them up during the nomination ceremony, because they both kept interrupting him to tell him that they were going to win the POV.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

6. Sep 9, 2007 #6 of 46
    TIVO_GUY_HERE

TIVO_GUY_HERE I miss the ocean

Jul 10, 2000
    Dallas Texas
    I think CBS is making a mistake not showing the sequester house. Thats a big part of the game, (at least for the viewers) each houseguest bringing in a tape of the HOH/POV, and seeing their reactions.

7. Sep 9, 2007 #7 of 46
    DLL66

DLL66 Member

Oct 20, 2002
    TN
    I bet we will se the sequester house soon.

8. Sep 9, 2007 #8 of 46
    mwhip

mwhip All better

Jul 22, 2002
    Dallas
    You would think in 8 years of BB someone would just accept their fate. D&D getting mad that Zach flipped on them but they just flipped on their alliance the day before.

9. Sep 9, 2007 #9 of 46
    loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Bedford, TX
    One round too late. He had a lock on getting rid of Danielle when he won POV. Now it is 50/50 at best that one of the Donato's goes home this time.

10. TIVO_GUY_HERE

TIVO_GUY_HERE I miss the ocean

Jul 10, 2000
    Dallas Texas
    We probably will, but previous seasons, we saw alot more.

11. USAFSSO

USAFSSO Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Las Cruces, NM
    I take it we will see a live PoV comp and ceremony then the vote on Tue?

Zach know what he's talking about. If it came down to him and Jamika, at least he would walk out with 50k in second place. If he kept the D's in he would walk out third with nothing.

12. Dnamertz

Dnamertz Active Member

Jan 30, 2005
    I can't believe how arrogant Danielle was toward Zach...and then she calls him cocky??? And neither Dick nor Danielle seemed to comprehend Zach's obvious logic that if Zach and D&D are in the final 3, there is ZERO chance that Dick or Danielle will take Zach to the final 3 over their family member. I guess D&D are mad that pulled that knife out of Eric's back and used it on them. Live by the knife, die by the knife.

I also like the way Zach hit the nail on the head telling Danielle about how Dick played the game. What is she thinking saying Dick has played the best game...making ememies of the jury is not smart.

13. mwhip

mwhip All better

Jul 22, 2002
    Dallas
    POV has already happened they will show that Tuesday. Then they will do live veto meeting and vote. Followed by HoH competition which is always 3 parts with one endurance leg. Thursday will be elimination and jury vote.

14. verdugan

verdugan Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    Zach is allowed to compete in the final HOH, right?

15. bareyb

bareyb Under Maintenance TCF Club

Dec 1, 2000
    Silicon Valley
    Wow. Go Zack! I have been rooting for D&D but if Zack really has been laying low as part of his strategy and is now turning it up to win, then I say go Zack. If he or Jameka can win POV they will probably kick out Danielle and it will be Dick, Jameka and Zack in the final "endurance challenge". Zack will probably win that, and it will be Zack against Jameka in the final two and Zack wins.

If Dick or Danielle wins the POV then I have no idea what will happen after the way Danielle threw her Dad under the bus. telling Zack that her Dad was the bigger threat. She THEN intimated that she may not have been planning to take her Dad to the final two when Zack said "zero percent chance they wouldn't take each other to the final two" and she raised her eyebrows and said "oh yeah, you think so?" or something like that. Kind of sounds like maybe she wasn't planning on bringing Dick along for the ride. I wouldn't put it past Danielle to NOT take Dick with her to the final two. So it's anyone's guess what may happen if she wins POV. :p

16. Hexerott

Hexerott New Member

Jan 1, 2007
    Wow, I actually gained some respect for Zak! I am glad he stood up to them even though I hope D/D win it all.

Jameka re-instilled his belief in God? Wow, who knew.

17. mwhip

mwhip All better

Jul 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Yep

18. JETarpon

JETarpon Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2003
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't tonight's nomination ceremony totally meaningless?

If Zach wins POV, he can veto either D&D and put up Jameka, which would be the same as just nominatin Jameka and whomever. If anybody else wins, the other two end up on the block. So really, all HoH does this week is make Zach immune from eviction, and then the winner of POV gets to decide who is on the block.

19. mcb08

mcb08 Hoya for life!!

Mar 10, 2006
    The 6ix
    Thank you!!!! It was painful to watch all the discussion, since the nomination ceremony meant nothing, and the veto holder really holds the power this week. I guess CBS had to make it seem like the comp actually meant something (other than guaranteeing the winner a spot in the final 3).

This is how the conversation in the HoH room should have gone:

Dani: Congrats on the HoH win. Are you going to put me and my dad up?
    Zach: I don't know. It's such a hard decision, blah, blah.
    Dani: You do realize that regardless of who you put up, the veto holder decides who goes home, right?
    Zach: (Blank stare on his face)
    Dani: Ya...the emperor has no clothes!!
    Zach: Les Mooves is naked?? Does Chenbot know?

I wonder if the producers gave them instructions about how to act, or if they were really that clueless. Dick seemed to get it right at the end of the show.

20. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    usually the 1st poster in a thread already knows that ;)

at least z-man didnt have as shaky a voice as ole eric. 2pts for him. I would not want to be a the father daughter after party as they no doubt will just turn on each other and go back to their ways.