Big Brother 8 (9-11-07) *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by loubob57, Sep 11, 2007.

1. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Bedford, TX
    I've got a bad feeling about this ...

2. loubob57

Mar 19, 2001
    Bedford, TX
    For good reason. :(

3. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    bye to jam....dick is such a.......to be like that in real life...i cant imagine it...he's very insecure having to demean like that.

"my mind is like a samurai sword"

4. gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da Bronx
    Man is this game stressful, and I'm not even in the house!

Finally the sequester house...boy does Eric hate Zach. Evel is right, Zach is only playing for second place.

Zach saying he's smarter and bigger than Evel. That was funny!

5. loubob57

Mar 19, 2001
    Bedford, TX
    I really wonder if Zach even realizes he missed his real chance?

6. Lopey

Lopey Active Member

Feb 12, 2004
    Ormond...
    don't you think that with the people in the jury house, that they would vote Zach over either of the Danato's?

7. DLL66

DLL66 Member

Oct 20, 2002
    TN
    Go Danoato's!!!

8. loubob57

Mar 19, 2001
    Bedford, TX
    You are a sick person! :)

9. joemamafresh

joemamafresh New Member

Jan 26, 2003
    BLOOMINGTON,...
    i keep waiting for dani to tell him to shut the hell up...THEN, when he falls on his arrogant ass, that'll be pretty good too...

10. crxrocks

crxrocks Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2004
    Etherville
    I don't understand why someone hasn't gone crazy and beat the crap out of him. I know you would get kicked out but it might be worth it. ;-)

Too bad that wasn't a choice for Eric to do as America's player.

11. Knives of Ice

Knives of Ice New Member

Nov 8, 2006
    thank god dick is on the show this season without him this show would suck...he has made the entire season just like will did last year. sad but true.

12. Dnamertz

Dnamertz Active Member

Jan 30, 2005
    How is Zach only playing for 2nd place? Dick is completely wrong to say that Zach would be lucky to get one vote if he was in the final two with Dick. In that situation, Danielle is the only person that Dick hasn't stabbed in the back (Eric and Jessica) or completely demeaned and insulted (Jen, Dustin, Amber, and Jameka). Dick is the one who will be lucky to get one vote, and thats only because she is his daughter.

For those who are still fooled into thinking Dick is not the worst person this season, he proved it some more tonight. You can always tell a person's true self by how they act when they win. Tonight after Danielle won the veto, Dick's behavior was pathetic. I understand someone being angry when they lose, but if you win and you have to insult the loser instead of just being happy then you have problems.

And what is this attitude toward Zach that he should now be threatened that the Donatos won't take him to the final 2 because he betrayed them. They were NEVER going to chose Zach over each other...they don't even get it.

13. loubob57

Mar 19, 2001
    Bedford, TX
    The thing that pisses me off most about ED is that he keeps blathering on about staying true to alliances. Didn't he throw Eric and Jessica "under the bus"?

14. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    He "sold them under the bus." :D

15. Lopey

Lopey Active Member

Feb 12, 2004
    Ormond...
    THANK YOU.. i have been saying this for 2 days... Zach had absolutley nothing to lose by putting them both up. Just because Dani won the POV, doesn't do anything to Zach. He is still in the final 3.

16. Lopey

Lopey Active Member

Feb 12, 2004
    Ormond...
    OHHHHHH thank you for clarifying that for me!!

17. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Exactly. Zach made moves to get as far as he could. If he had done anything else he would have left last night. He might even get final 2 if he wins HoH. It shouldn't matter if everyone votes for a Donato. He can't win anyway. But he's maneuvered himself into 3rd or possibly 2nd. Pretty good for someone "with no game."

18. TivoFan

TivoFan New Member

Feb 22, 2000
    Northampton, MA
    Actually, he did. Putting both of them up changed nothing. If he had put up Jameka and Danielle, and either Dick or Danielle won the POV, then they vote off Jameka. If he or Jameka won, they could get off Dani. But if he had put up Dani and Jameka and not won the POV at least he keeps good will with D&D and looks like he stays true to his alliance. If he does go into the finals now he loses one key argument, the "I stayed true to my word" argument.

19. jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT

That is what I thought at first. However, my wife brought up a good point last night. Given that Zach missed his real opportunity to get the Donatos out, they may knock him for that and say that while ED really is an a$$, it worked for him, he played a good (albeit dirty and nasty towards people) game and deserves it more than Zach.

I don't necessarily buy it that Zach has purposefully losing competitions until the last minute. If that were the case, he would have pulled the trigger 1 week earlier.

------------------------------------

Regarding Jury house stuff......

Anyone else amazed that Amber did not cry once, at least in the footage they showed?

Anyone else wonder if Eric will still serve as America's player and we'll get the chance to tell Eric who to vote for?

If we did and it was Zach against either of the D's, it would make for come curious looks if there were 2 votes to keep the Donato. I doubt CBS will do this, though. But let's not necessarily assume........ ;)

I know if has not been long enough, or maybe it has (if you think about Romber on Survivor), but wouldn't it be neat if Eric proposed to Jess during the finale?

20. FLbadgirl

FLbadgirl New Member

Oct 20, 2002
    Durham,...
    Yes but.... Dani and Dick definitely lose that argument too!