Big Brother 8 - 8/9

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by unicorngoddess, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Aug 9, 2007 #1 of 77
    unicorngoddess

unicorngoddess Wooooonicorngodess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX

Advertisements

Probably the best episode so far this season!

I loved the looks on Dick and Danielle's face when Julie sent Kail packing!

And speaking of Julie, she should just STOP being allowed to run these HOH comps. How many times has she screwed up the HOH comp...and then she just flat out gave Eric the answer and you can tell Eric was mad because he honestly knew the answer and his answer was disqualified because Julie accidentally said Nick's name. :rolleyes:

2. Aug 9, 2007 #2 of 77
    timr_42

timr_42 Active Member

Oct 14, 2001
    st louis, MO
    To bad they could not have done another 30 minutes, it was looking very good as the show ended.

3. Aug 9, 2007 #3 of 77
    unicorngoddess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX
    I KNOW! And the live feed probably won't be back until after the west coast showing is over.

4. Aug 9, 2007 #4 of 77
    mwhip

mwhip All better

Jul 22, 2002
    Dallas
    A little backround for you non feed watchers. Dick was telling everyone that when they vote out Eric everyone to scream and jump up and down and high five. So what happened? The LNC 5 stole their moment!!! That was awesome!!!!

5. Aug 9, 2007 #5 of 77
    DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI

Advertisements

Live feed just came back on ;)

6. Aug 9, 2007 #6 of 77
    unicorngoddess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX
    Yay!

Also, I didn't think Jen or Zach could compete in the HOH???

7. Aug 9, 2007 #7 of 77
    DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    I love how Dustin told Dick he voted to evict Eric, throwing the blame into the "mystery" vote category of the last 2 weeks.

8. Aug 9, 2007 #8 of 77
    ufo4sale

ufo4sale Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Somerset NJ...
    Is anyone else having trouble voting for who Eric should try and get nominated?

9. Aug 9, 2007 #9 of 77
    gpejsa

gpejsa Active Member

Jan 27, 2002
    Hanover MD
    Yeah, we all felt Eric got ripped off. Julie Chen should be evicted for yet another faux pas

10. DLL66

DLL66 Member

Oct 20, 2002
    TN
    Dustin and Eric sucks. :thumbsdown: :rolleyes:

11. Martha

Martha Member

Oct 6, 2002
    South Carolina
    Julie Chen. Sigh. :rolleyes:

I feel bad for Eric just for her messing him up.

But, was he up to his knuckles with his nail biting or what? Yuck!

I would truly love to see Danielle go before Dick. I would love to see his gameplay.

12. ufo4sale

ufo4sale Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Somerset NJ...
    Well it would be a long shot if both of them survive the week, but stranger things have happened. It would be interesting to see who Eric is going to try and nominate. I hope it's not a cope out for Dick or Danielle.

13. SoBelle0

SoBelle0 Go Big Blue!!

Jun 25, 2002
    Decatur, GA
    Thanks for that info - makes it more hysterical!

This was a fantastic episode!! I don't really like Eric, but didn't want him to go home just yet.

I want Eric to have to put up Amber - I think I'm ready for her to go. And, that's what matters right? I'm tired of seeing her - not that I think she's a threat to anyone. Heck, I don't even really care who wins this thing - just the few that I want to stay around the longest for my entertainment. I hate this show for making me say things like that! ;)

Back to it - I don't want Eric to have to put up Amber, because of the big outburst and how I think it would mess up his standing in the game. And, why do I care?!? I don't know...

Jessica is currently my favorite person. I'm curious to see how she deals with HoH. Will she let Dustin and Eric lead her? or think on her own?

14. Einselen

Einselen ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ

Apr 25, 2006
    We almost got a nice flash from Jessica tonight. Too bad she kept pulling up that top :thumbsdown:

15. unicorngoddess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX
    I've been saying for a couple of weeks now that Jessica's the one to root for. Nice to see some people are finally noticing her :)

And I'm sure it had nothing to do with the near wardrobe malfunction after she won HOH :)

16. Einselen

Einselen ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ

Apr 25, 2006
    Thing is if something did happen to pop out it would have been the worst time as CBS would cut away from it and the live feeds were down for the HOH competition (I believe) so there would be no screen caps of it. I mean...

17. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    replay anyone?

18. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I would bet that this show is on some type of delay, so even if something "popped" out, it would get blurred.

I think this might be the most hated total cast in BB history. There really isn't anyone that i am rooting for at this point. i'll kind of root for Eric because he's "our" player, but to root for Jessica after she's done nothing this whole time would be hypocritical for all of us who have bashed those types of players in the past. The only person I want to go at this point is Dick, because I think his act has now worn so thin that I don't find it interesting any longer.

19. Einselen

Einselen ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ

Apr 25, 2006
    I like Eric again same reason because he is playing for us, but to win I don't care. I think Dustin should win and probably is my favorite player in the house. I think ED does need to go but after I feel the show will get boring. The editors need to stop showing so much of his blowing up, complaining, ranting, etc. I think.

20. jradford

jradford The Jerkstore called

Dec 28, 2004
    This might be the most hated cast, but I'm still enjoying them. I think I've decided that I'm 100% behind big, tall, awkward, kind of creepy Zach. And keep Dick, Jen, Eric, Dustin, and Jessica around for the entertainment. Jameka, you are too good for this house. Am :( er: Get ready for the back lash.