Big Brother 8 8-30-07 *Possible Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by DLL66, Aug 30, 2007.

1. DLL66

DLL66 Member

Oct 20, 2002
    TN

Advertisements

What reality show does Amber think she's on?? A threat??? :rolleyes:

And that is some challenge they are tasked!

2. Turtleboy

Turtleboy Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 24, 2001
    Ft. Lauderdale
    They really wimped out on Amber.

They didn't show her Jew hating comments on CBS, and they didn't confront her with them either.

Reporters who ask her questions will be banned from asking her about the comments.

Lizzzame.

3. JFriday

JFriday "Just The Facts"

Mar 20, 2002
    Bay Area
    What What What!!

4. JFriday

JFriday "Just The Facts"

Mar 20, 2002
    Bay Area

Advertisements

Thank you.

5. packerfan

packerfan Elk Whisperer

Jan 7, 2002
    Titletown
    Can someone give me an update as to what is happening. They aren't broadcasting in my area due to the football game.

6. verdugan

verdugan Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    :mad: Same here.

7. TIVO_GUY_HERE

TIVO_GUY_HERE I miss the ocean

Jul 10, 2000
    Dallas Texas
    Amber gone as expected. HOH is gonna be a long one.....

8. Turtleboy

Turtleboy Well-Known Member TCF Club

Mar 24, 2001
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Are you sure it's not on another channel? Mine was preempted for football but was on the sister statiion.

Edit: It should be CW.

9. unicorngoddess

unicorngoddess Wooooonicorngodess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX
    Mine was on UPN Channel 21 in DFW area.

I loved it when Julie asked Amber if she now thought that god never wanted her to win. And Amber is still delusional enough to think that she'll make it after this...and that she was so well liked in the house.

10. timr_42

timr_42 Active Member

Oct 14, 2001
    st louis, MO
    I wonder if Jen didn't go to the Jury house like she threatened. They normally show the last week's houseguest as they arrive at the jury house, but didn't do that this week.

Oh, and for all you Amber haters, remember, she said that she could be on America's Top Model. You all are evil and have no soul :p

11. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Who does Amber think she's going to be an inspirational speaker for? Neo-nazis?

12. jhausmann

jhausmann Diogenes-type seeker

Aug 21, 2002
    Hotel...
    I hope that BB has professional help for Amber, available. Cuz a Bond swing to her head would be less painful than when reality hits...

13. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    the continual pouring of that junk on bowling alley was crazy....just a bit would be fine and i doubt it would be washed off anytime soon. It almost looked liked it was getting unsafe.

i haven't followed the hate comments...what was said? I guess people should learn you are not allowed to talk about what you believe on tv. She is stupid indeed.

14. Sir_winealot

Sir_winealot Seenyer Member

Nov 18, 2000
    "Whether it's me being an inspirational speaker or a cocktail waitress. Oh, wait ....I am a cocktail waitress."

"What's inspirational?"

:D

15. jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT

What a loser Amber really and truly is to think this. This puts her right up there with Mel Gibson. And she thinks she can be an inspirational speaker?!?!?!?!

ROTFL!

And I think CBS' position on this whole thing is just as bad:

What a load of hogwash!!! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Honestly, if this had aired live, I think America would have demanded that Amber leave sooner.

------------------------------------

Ok, back to the episode itself.........

Buh-bye Ambuh!!!

That challenge will take forever. Though I did notice that they said nothing about moving the water source closer to the bowl. I am guessing that things are either anchored down or BB would have a problem with it. Did BB say you could only use the cup or did they say here is a cup to help you move the water?

If they did not restrict use to only the cup, then they could dunk their clothes into the water source and carry a lot more water over to the bowl. I wouldn't be surprised if someone tries this.

Looking forward to next Thursday's Double Live Eviction.

16. Mikkel_Knight

Mikkel_Knight New Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Rochester, MN
    That's exactly what I was thinking... get your shirt, get your pants, anything that can carry liquid and start going to town... I bet they were told they could only use their little tea cup though...

Did anyone else catch what the producer was saying when Skeletor came back to evesdrop on the houseguests before the show ended?

I think he was warning them about slipping and to be extra careful. As I recall, this seems like the most dangerous stunt/challenge that BB has ever done before... looks like that's some seriously hard wood and it appeared as if it was greased/oiled up before they even started. Someone tries to move too fast, or loses their balance, and they could end up cracking their skull or breaking a wrist... I don't really appreciate a challenge that is this dangerous.

And again - we had an audio malfunction... WTF?!! This is like the 4th or 5th time that has happened... what - have they got the "b" crew running the show now?

Time for some massive firings or something... get somebody who knows how to operate a soundboard... sheesh...

17. jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT
    For that matter, take water in your mouth along with water in the cup. Anything to carry more than just one cup at a time.

Without spoiling anything regarding who/what, but can someone who has the live feeds report on if "only cups were used"?

18. jradford

jradford The Jerkstore called

Dec 28, 2004
    Not giving away who won:
    Hard to tell exactly what the process was, (I only read the live feeds, not watch them) but apparently cups were added so that some people were using 2 and some 3. This is a very vague answer and possibly slightly inaccurate, but it was clear that they weren't required to do the whole thing with only the 1 teacup.

19. Jebberwocky!

Jebberwocky! Guest

Apr 16, 2005
    Come on, not even remotely close the the level Mel sunk to.

Buy I agree, Amber is in her own little world, where words are one syllable and she's pretty.