Big Brother 8 - 8/28/07

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by IndyJones1023, Aug 28, 2007.

1. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    OMG. I'm not done with this episode yet, but I can't believe Eric actually went for the Veto. What a moron! Let Amber do the dirty work!

2. unicorngoddess

unicorngoddess Wooooonicorngodess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX
    He went for the veto to stay true to what Jess wanted.

And on a side note...I noticed this on Sunday's epsisode but for the text voting for AP I noticed that at the bottom it says, "Voting not available for Sprint Users this episode." I'm Helio but on Sprint's network and was never charged the 99 cents per vote in previous votes and now they don't accept my vote when I text in. So now I'm wondering if any of my text votes counted. Hmm...

And what's with the HOH room being turned into a chapel. I would kinda be mad if I walking into my room and someone was in there praying on my bed.

3. Jolt

Jolt Disgruntled Member

Jan 8, 2006
    Corpus...
    Please God ..sniff sniff...

If i hear the blabbering one more time im going to slit my wrists. Amber MUST leave this week. I can not take it one more day.

4. DLL66

DLL66 Member

Oct 20, 2002
    TN
    Eric gained a little more respect from me! Amber needs to leave.

5. Chapper1

Chapper1 Broncos Faithful

Jan 1, 2004
    Appleton, WI
    "I love you, God. God bless you"

Perhaps the funniest thing I have seen all summer.

6. mwhip

mwhip All better

Jul 22, 2002
    Dallas
    I voted for Amber I just can't take the crying anymore.

Eric and Jess are idiots they had prime opportunity to take out Danielle who is probably the biggest power player in the house. I hope Dick or Danielle get HoH next week and put up Jess or Eric just so they get it through their head how stupid they are.

Oh and this is BS as far as AP goes...if we really controlled him they would have found a way for us to vote on if he uses POV this week.

7. mwhip

mwhip All better

Jul 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Oh and I hope the producers let Eric tell Jess about the AP thing at the end of the show so he can tell her in his own words. Watching the feeds he does genuinely have affection for her and the producers could spin it badly for him.

8. Topher5000

Topher5000 Member

Jan 2, 2006
    "Eric is evil & has no soul! Waaahhh!"
    What a jerk. He's evil because he didn't take her off? Give me a break. Maybe God doesn't give a rat's patootie about whether or she wins or not.
    And they're not visions, they're delusions!

9. ScottE22

ScottE22 How YOU doin'?

Sep 19, 2003
    Fort...
    Yes. That's exactly right. He's evil and he has no soul b/c he didn't use the veto to save Amber. ;)

I swear - that girl has the most demented world view of anyone I've ever seen. It's selfish of him not to use the veto, but not selfish of her to expect him to use it on here??

:rolleyes:

10. KyleLC

KyleLC Unregistered User

Feb 6, 2002
    Sugar Land, TX
    Did y'all not hear what Jessica said at the end? She wanted Eric to use the POV. Eric was the idiot -- not her.

11. MScottC

MScottC Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2004
    Eric knew that most likely America would have him vote out Amber or Zach, not D or D if one of those two were put up. America seems to be favoring D and D. If my math is correct, if Amber or Zach came down, and D or D went up, it would be 2 votes for either A or Z and two votes for D or D, and the whole house would know Eric's vote and he'd piss off Jessica even more. I don't think Eric wanted to take that chance. No Veto was the safest route for him at this point. Quite frankly, blowing the veto would have been his best route.

12. Hexerott

Hexerott New Member

Jan 1, 2007
    Meth is a helluva drug. Amber's poor braincell seems to be on its last leg. The poor girl probably has to remind herself to breathe.

Eric played it smart for love. I think MScottC hit the nail on the head with his response.

Danielle is seriously head over heels with Nick. As soon as she saw his photo she started tearing up. I take it her b/f is no longer? She hasn't said one word about her b/f since what.... week 3?

13. JETarpon

JETarpon Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2003
    "We have flying cars now. Karl Rove is President. And I'm the new host of The Price is Right."
    "Do you think he's really the new host of The Price is Right?"
    "No."
    "No way."

14. HDTivoUser

HDTivoUser Early Adopter

May 2, 2005
    Virginia
    From last night Power of 10:

Drew Carey to Amber: "So, what's it like having your every move scrutinized by America." (something to that effect)

Amber: "Honestly, I don't know what scrutinized means."

Classic.

15. RoundBoy

RoundBoy New Member

Feb 10, 2005
    I told my wife i am done with this show if Eric can't find the balls to vote out D&D ...

But then I realize that he could get VERY screwed if america doesn't let him vote them out...

But then again, they voted for him to kiss jessica.. america has NO courage.

16. TriBruin

TriBruin Well-Known Member TCF Club

Dec 10, 2003
    Bartlett, IL
    I hope this proves the "America's Player" experiment is a failure. I beleive this is exactly why Eric chose not to use the Veto. He knows that America (for whatever reason) favors D&D so he would be forced to vote against whoever is on the block with them.

Although this season has had its highlights (Dick being blindsided by Kail's eviction and Dustin being blindsided on his own evicition), it has been reduced to a popularity contest for America. If that is what they want, bring back the S1 style of eviction voting and be done with it. :mad:

17. Sir_winealot

Sir_winealot Seenyer Member

Nov 18, 2000

Is this for real? Oh ...how I wish I would have TiVo'd this.

Am I a bad person cuz I was rooting (strongly) against Amber winning that $100K?

18. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Yep.

Also funny, when Drew made a Michael Vick crack and people in the audience started booing (Vick, not Drew). Amber said "hey, I like Michael Vick." Drew snappily replied with "you won't once you get out of the house."

19. Jebberwocky!

Jebberwocky! Guest

Apr 16, 2005
    Well Eric finally did the deed - I was happy for them - they make a nice couple.

20. BigT4187

BigT4187 WDW Nut

Jul 24, 2006
    GSP Exit 17
    I was glad that the producers gave America another viewing of this classic quote.