Big Brother 8 8-14-07 *Possible Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by DLL66, Aug 14, 2007.

1. DLL66

DLL66 Member

Oct 20, 2002
    TN
    Dick had me cracking up!! A lot of people don't care for him, but he does make these episodes way interesting!!!!

The women need to show breasts!!!!

2. scopus

scopus New Member

Mar 25, 2002
    Xenia, Ohio
    I'm really hoping America puts Eric in another compromising position with the Eviction Vote. :D

3. SoBelle0

SoBelle0 Go Big Blue!! TCF Club

Jun 25, 2002
    Decatur, GA
    I think he could potentially work either option into his favor this week. If he's been able to win back Jess' trust after the ridiculous not silent treatment that he gave her. :)
    When does he find out who America voted to evict?

4. realityboy

realityboy Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    Eric's best move is to turn on Dustin and convince Jess to go with him. He has to at least have an idea that Dustin will get his eviction vote anyway. He can't keep lying about his vote. There aren't enough people left to place the blame on.

5. timr_42

timr_42 Active Member

Oct 14, 2001
    st louis, MO
    I did my part, I voted to evict Dustin. It will make for a great week if he is kicked out.

6. HDTivoUser

HDTivoUser Early Adopter

May 2, 2005
    Virginia
    This weeks vote will go:

Voting out Dick: Amber and Jameka

Voting Out Dustin: Danielle, Zach, Jen, Eric (unwillingly)

This is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. mattpol

mattpol ILYA KOVALCHUK

Jul 23, 2003
    NEW YORK...
    I did my part, 10 votes for Dustin. This could end up sooooo amazingly great!!!!

8. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Active Member

Dec 26, 2000
  9. PacMan3000

PacMan3000 Member

Sep 23, 2003
    Good episode. Those with the live feeds, what is Jessica's mindset as of Tuesday? Is she still weary of Dustin and Eric?

I thought it was a slam dunk that Dick was gone. Now I don't know. Based on Tuesday's show, it would appear that Jameka, Amber would vote out Dick. But Danielle, Zach, and possibly Jen would vote for Dick to stay. Eric is the swing vote, and I think America would try to vote out Dustin. But even if not...would Jessica break the tie breaker by truly evicting Dustin?

10. appleye1

appleye1 Active Member

Jan 26, 2002
    Back From...
    Thanks!

I put in my 10 votes against Dick. :) I don't like Dustin either but I can't stand the idea of that SOB Dick or his evil spawn winning the 500K. If I could keep him in knowing he wouldn't win I would, solely for the entertainment factor, but I fear if they don't get him out this week they will never get him out.

Dick needs to go this week and Danielle the next. There will still be enough backstabbing entertainment to keep us satisfied. JMO!

11. PacMan3000

PacMan3000 Member

Sep 23, 2003
    How could you! Your logic will ruin the fun factor of the program! :D

12. Knives of Ice

Knives of Ice New Member

Nov 8, 2006
    it would be so amazing if dick stays, but i still don't think it will happen. most likely jen or zach will vote with the group thinking that dick has no chance of staying.

13. Werd2406

Werd2406 New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    Danielle is sooo annoying. She complains "no one has ever said "I'm sorry about ur dad and that sucks!!".....ummm.....Jen did and u almost bit her head off. Also, she DOES say w.e suits her needs....she complains everyone takes it out on her because they "wrongly" associate her with her dad......yet she relies on him for everything....god, she's so hypocritical.

Oh yeah, I think Dick stays 4-2 also. Unfortunately.

14. Hexerott

Hexerott New Member

Jan 1, 2007
    Please let Dustin go home. PLEASE!!!!

Dick is playing a game, Dustin is playing like a wanna be. Come on America, do what's right.

15. thelastvoice

thelastvoice New Member

Feb 13, 2004
    Hollywood, CA
    +1

And +10 for ED to go home. His antics have lost their entertainment value and are now just supremely annoying. Besides, 44 year old wanna-be rockers are just gross and creepy.

Rob

16. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Active Member

Dec 26, 2000
    Bah. First Dustin getting blindsided would make for better TV, send the house and the Nerd Herd 07 alliance into chaos and create drama around Eric. In addition to that your reasoning is flawed. Dick won't win regardless. He will go, just not this week. The house does not like him.

17. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Active Member

Dec 26, 2000
    Jen knows Dick going home only makes her game tougher. Even if she sided with the Nerd Herd 07 she would still go out 6th, unless she won HOH/POV. Same goes for Zach. He leaves before anyone else in the group does. They vote to evict Dustin in the hopes that someones vote flips.

18. Mark W

Mark W Member

Dec 6, 2001
    CT, USA
    OK, l have been all for playing with Eric with the votes to make for interesting TV. I also wanted Jen to stay from the beginning to make the show interesting. Making things interesting has to have a line that you don't cross.

Dick is being a jerk. He's a bully. His verbal abuse of people crossed the line of game play a looooong time ago. What would you think if that was your family member in there locked in a house having to endure that? If you were in Dick's position, would you do that to people? COULD you do that to peple? I couldn't. Even if I could, and thought that it could result in me winning, I wouldn't because I wouldn't feel right about abusing people for money.

It's not Dick that crazy rocker dude playing the game hard, it's a jerk abusing people for his amusement and attempt to grab money. A decent person doesn't do that for "game play". It's sick. I hope the a-hole goes home, badly.

19. gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da Bronx
    If "America" does indeed pick Dustin, a light bulb has to go off in Eric's thick head. He's so arrogant that he thinks America's vote is just trying to make it tough for him (although part of that is true). BTW, why hasn't Eric pass on any of the tasks? Especially last nights? Is he that friggin' greedy!!

20. FLbadgirl

FLbadgirl New Member

Oct 20, 2002
    Durham,...
    I thought last night was entertaining. I felt bad for Dani. Even if it's part game play, part selfish immature girl, part emotional breakdown. Dick's actions have affected Dani and I think she gets undue angst from the LNC.

I think Dustin will stay but I truly hope Dick stays and Dustin goes.

Like others, I am curious what Jessica's state of mind is right now. After Jen planted the little seed about Dustin and Eric, I think Jess thinks they really do have an alliance with ED/Dani. Too funny! The look on Jess's face was priceless. Especially when she went back to the HOH room.