Big Brother 8 - 7/15/2007

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by loubob57, Jul 15, 2007.

1. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Bedford, TX

Advertisements

No thread yet? OK, I'll start.

Jen wins the contest for most conceited person ever. She didn't like any of the pictures in her HoH room because they weren't recent? :eek:

2. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I just want to take a pin and bust her boobs. Even her boobs annoy me!!

3. jradford

jradford The Jerkstore called

Dec 28, 2004
    Nick is playing stupid. Suck up your pride and realize that kissing Jen's ass a little is part of the game. Dick, I understand. He's angry and a little senile, but Danielle and Nick pulling the holier than thou, "I'm not selling my soul and being nice to her just because she's HOH" is just stupid. Nick had a perfect chance to at least be somewhat nice to her. That's all she wanted. Instead, he acted like a prick to her, (not that she doesn't deserve it, IF this wasn't a game.) They need to stop trying to act so cool and do what it takes to stay in the game. Isn't that why they signed up for it?

4. Frylock

Frylock Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2002
    Just West...
    Doesn't she know that the reason they didn't have any photos of her friends is that you can't actually photograph imaginary friends? Who would ever want to spend time with her???

5. mwhip

mwhip All better

Jul 22, 2002
    Dallas

Advertisements

Also I thought they provided BB with picutres they would want up if they one HoH.

6. unicorngoddess

unicorngoddess Wooooonicorngodess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX
    I kinda feel sorry for Jen's family.

And also, I don't think Jen's as hot as she thinks she is...I mean, every picture of herself that she complains about looks just like her. So she must be seeing something else when she looks in the mirror.

7. ScottE22

ScottE22 How YOU doin'?

Sep 19, 2003
    Fort...
    I don't find the fake look to be hot at all. Plus her personality is so awful - I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. She's so full of herself that what Dick said to her didn't even bug her a little bit! I mean, I don't care how awesome you think you are - if someone talks to you like that you get a little upset...

She was more upset about her head shot and the picture of her with her mom.

8. marksman

marksman ID-10-T

Mar 4, 2002
    Please vote Danielle for sleepwalking. Best bang for your buck. Creep out Danielle, Nick,and Dick.

9. Fl_Gulfer

Fl_Gulfer Tivo's R Us

May 27, 2005
    Fl.Gulf
    I bet she was a blonde at birth. I new Dick was going to get put up after he told her off. And Danielle after the talk Jen had with Nick .

That is one Shallow girl.

10. TIVO_GUY_HERE

TIVO_GUY_HERE I miss the ocean

Jul 10, 2000
    Dallas Texas
    Take down the only picture of her and her Mom? Ya thats gonna sit well with family back home.

I loved the "Drinking Game" I think home viewers should get in on this.

11. askewed

askewed Snoogins

Sep 12, 2000
    NJ
    "Those were taken hen I was 21....... and I'm like 23 now". She is a font of stupid!

12. drumorgan

drumorgan a "dry" funny

Jan 11, 2003
    America's...
    I think the cheap shot is to vote for him to sleep walk into one of the gay players. But, that is merely a chuckle. Too obvious. The funnier vote is into Jennifer's bed. That would be more interesting to watch. You really don't want to poke fun at someone else. She is the one that everyone else could be in on the joke, and have a good laugh.

13. AboundingJoy

AboundingJoy New Member

Jul 27, 2004
    Southeast US
    I think Dick would be an interesting choice, especially since his sleep was already disturbed by Jen.

14. TivoFan

TivoFan New Member

Feb 22, 2000
    Northampton, MA
    Yeah, but she wants him to stop hanging out with Danielle and start hanging out with her all the time. So unless he can do that, kissing her butt will backfire. And since no one in the house likes her very much, kissing her butt would backfire even if he did follow through.

15. Werd2406

Werd2406 New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    I just voted for Nick since I don't think Nick would mind it very much...probably even enjoy it. Dick would be an interesting choice and if Jen got the vote she'd take it just that Eric thinks she's as hot as she does.

16. DLL66

DLL66 Member

Oct 20, 2002
    TN
    Go Dick Go!! LOL That drinking game is the heat!! LOL I would like to see at least Danielle and Dick make it to the final four.

17. cwerdna

cwerdna Proud Tivolutionary

Feb 22, 2001
    SF Bay Area, CA
    +1

It's so annoying that people like her even exist. I hope she gets put up soon.

18. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    actually in a twisted way i thought it was an interesting (no doubt unintentional) strategy for her not to immediately start crying or fighting back. On shows like this i've often wondered (esp. if you remember those 2 guys a few years ago literally almost killing each other) what would happen if someone just sat there and said nothing or laughed or ignored you when someone attacked you. She may not be my fav but i enjoyed the 'experiment' of the non traditional response, or lack thereof. I'm sure he was looking for all out war and he didnt get it. Kept pushing and she didnt fight back.

19. dimented

dimented Comfortably Numb TCF Club

May 21, 2003
    Somewhere...
    I can't believe Jen is a nanny. Who would hire her to watch their kids?

20. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I believe he can't get into jen's bed because she's HoH. The rules stated during the show that the vote would go to the next highest if the highest goes to the HoH. That said, I agree, Jen would have been the best play, since she's so ego-centric, she would probably enjoy the attention.

The only BAD move for Eric would be to lie in Nick's bed, since that would make him a target if the PoV is enacted. Espeiclally since Jen played the nominations on a purely personal level.