Big Brother 8 7/10/07

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by unicorngoddess, Jul 10, 2007.

1. unicorngoddess

unicorngoddess Wooooonicorngodess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX

Advertisements

What was up with the sob story??? I didn't quite get the jist of it. But it was funny just seeing him go on and on about absolutely nothing.

It will be interesting to see the impact that America's Player will have on Eric's voting. I'm casting my vote to evict Amber because I'm already tired of her constant crying and seeing her red face bawling in the DR. Yes we know you're there for your family, but if your family means that much to you, I'm a firm believer in not leaving them behind like that. I don't like it when people come into the game doing that.

2. DLL66

DLL66 Member

Oct 20, 2002
    TN
    Carol will be gone. Jen needs to go next!

3. Lopey

Lopey Active Member

Feb 12, 2004
    Ormond...
    I don't see how they can have Eric vote based on America's choice. That's not really fair for him, because he can't join alliences or anything.

4. markz

markz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    I am voting for Amber to be gone. Too much crying! And Carol is better looking.

5. unicorngoddess

unicorngoddess Wooooonicorngodess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX

Advertisements

Carol looks a lot like Michelle Rodriguez. Oh, and I also would like to see Carol stay because I would rather see Jessica voted out just to shut her up. What's Jessica's beef anyhow??? As if her annoying voice wasn't bad enough we have to hear her go on and on about someone she hates over a matter $5. :rolleyes:

6. vertigo235

vertigo235 Well-Known Member TCF Club

Oct 27, 2000
    Charlotte
    I'm guessing he can choose not to vote how america wants, but he doesn't get credit towards his $10k

7. markz

markz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    Don't forget...it's not JUST the $5. There's also the fact that Jessica hates girls that use curling irons. See, now it all makes sense!

8. Knives of Ice

Knives of Ice New Member

Nov 8, 2006
    "god please give me strength to go on the block i know this is such a test..blah blah blah blah cry cry cry cry cry i have kids i shouldn't be on the block waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

please vote this girl off this week.

i think this year may have some of the dumbest people ever on the show and thats saying alot.

9. marksman

marksman ID-10-T

Mar 4, 2002
    Yeah he can. It will be awesome. When he makes an alliance and then we vote for him to vote the other way.

10. marksman

marksman ID-10-T

Mar 4, 2002
    That is true. I was really pissed at God after this show. I am mad he is spending his power putting people on the BB nomination block to teach them a lesson. At least he ignored her when she asked for help in the power of veto.

11. ScottE22

ScottE22 How YOU doin'?

Sep 19, 2003
    Fort...
    Yeah - you'd think the Almighty would have some bigger issues tackle... ;)

What a strange bunch this year...

12. scubagal

scubagal won't read stickies

Jan 18, 2003
    Chicago
    Um. Yeah. You can't go around saying stuff like "I know my kid is watching" and "God is on my side" and follow it up with "I'm totally a nympho" because I think God wouldn't want your grandmother to have to explain to your child that mommy is a ho and trying to hook up on television. For money.

13. Werd2406

Werd2406 New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    I hope Carol goes...im pretty sure carol is going home anyway and itll be interesting to see if eric has to vote for amber what his reasoning will be if he decides to follow thru on voting for her.

14. mwhip

mwhip All better

Jul 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Jen needs to stay...I don't want to spoil anything from the live feeds but lets just say the craziness is not over yet.

I think Amber needs to go she is absolutely boring and has horrible game. Carol is very manipulative and she could be very interesting.

15. JETarpon

JETarpon Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2003
    "America wants you to reveal your soft side to a fellow housemate."

He must think America is really lame.

16. markz

markz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    Really, it should have said:

"We (the producers) want you to show your soft side to a fellow housemate. America chose which one."

17. montag

montag New Member

Mar 10, 2001
    And a lot!

18. Martha

Martha Member

Oct 6, 2002
    South Carolina
    "Jensane" definitely needs to stay - laughing at her idoicy is probably the highlight of the show for us.

I voted for Eric to have to make up a sob story to Evil Dick - IMO he would have been much more interesting than Kail.

19. Crobinzine

Crobinzine Member

Dec 29, 2005
    Wickliffe, OH
    Jen needs to stay! She is the most conceited narcissist in BB history! She is a double D train wreck waiting to happen.

20. Mark W

Mark W Member

Dec 6, 2001
    CT, USA
    Another vote hoping Jensaneasylum stays. I loved Dick calling her out last night. For those watching the live feeds, has the blonde with the eating disorder admitted it to anyone else in the house yet? There is no way that it can't come out in a house with no privacy, and she must have known that going into the game.