Big Brother-8-10-2011

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Alfer, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Aug 7, 2003

Advertisements

"How do you like me now!"

LOL!...poor sap.

Oh and how many times have we heard Rachel say "No more crying...I'm here to win...blah blah blah!" and she keeps on whining like a 2 year old.

I bet it kills her to see all the hate talk about her when she's not on the show and sits reading websites etc talking about what a worthless POS she is...I'm sure it will be double after this season is over....she'll have a total meltdown I'm sure.

2. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Is she gone yet? I haven't watched this season primarily because of her. Once she's gone, I might come back and watch to the end.

3. Dnamertz

Dnamertz Active Member

Jan 30, 2005
    What is with Jeff saying "I forgive, but I don't forget", and then the next thing he says is that he is still coming after Kalia. If you are still going to seek vengance for what she did to you, then that is the opposite of forgiveness.

4. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    I think emotions are running high now and each person/couple are just going a bit bonkers and getting stir crazy so they say crazy stuff that pops into their head.

I really like Jeff and Jordan..at first I was like "Oh no, not these two again!" But now I find these two to be the nicest most honest of the group and I'd much prefer that they cash in on this than any of the other basket cases.

5. JFriday

JFriday "Just The Facts"

Mar 20, 2002
    Bay Area

Advertisements

The look on Jordans face when Rachel was blubbering on screamed No one likes you because you are a crazy whiney baby!!

6. pmyers

pmyers Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    wow....what an episode!

"How does your picture look now?" I loved the meeting with Jeff/Jordan and Kalia!

7. bleen

bleen Protein from the Sea

Aug 9, 2008
    Caldwell, NJ
    After last night I 100% disagree. Jeff did a Rachel-like (minus the tears) blowup at Kalia about nominating him and what a mistake she was making; then as soon as she makes a bold (though admittedly foolish) move to appease him, he's in the jury room laughing about what an idiot she is. Definitely no longer a fan.

Speaking of which, I'm now bitter about voting for Brendon since it looks like Rachel isn't going to go up against him. My sorrow was slightly appeased by my happening to catch last night's episode before the deadline and my utilization of 2 e-mail accounts I hardly ever use to place some votes for Dominic :D

8. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    But she is an idiot.

She puts him up, he takes himself off, and now she thinks he owes her something? He warned her that if she put him up and won veto, he was coming after her -that was a legitimate game move. She is now backpedaling because she is afraid of him. She is only trying to appease him to protect herself. It's totally transparent, and she is an idiot.

If I were Jeff, I would totally go after her...

9. Lopey

Lopey Active Member

Feb 12, 2004
    Ormond...
    In what we saw in the regular show last night, Jeff only said he would take it into account.. I don't remember hearing him promise anything.

10. pmyers

pmyers Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    The whole show was crazy.....

Kalial thinking Jeff won't go after her
    Kalial and Daniel thinking Rachel won't go after her/them
    Lawan for wanting to get kicked out becuase he will win and come back with "special powers" ?!?!

11. EscapeGoat

EscapeGoat wPod TCF Club

Oct 11, 2008
    The only special power Lawan is going to get is invisibility, because nobody is going to see him after this.

Kali-oprah should have just blamed everything on Dani and begged for Jeff's forgiveness. That way she at least secures her spot as a secondary target.

12. pmyers

pmyers Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    Kali-oprah! that's great. I totally thought about that last night as she was setting up the veto competition and she was talking just like Oprah does!

13. USAFSSO

USAFSSO Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Las Cruces, NM
    Jordan is so cute. Two nights of her saying "fustrating". :up:

Jeff and Jordan are by far the best couple players the game has ever had. If you don't count Dr will and Mike Boogie J and J don't let emotion affect their game too much.

And yes Rachel, EVERYONE HATES YOU. ;)

14. dirtypacman

dirtypacman Coming and going

Feb 3, 2004
    MA
    Kalia proved last night she does not know what she is doing in the game. I loved it, have not seen so much back peddling in a while it was great.

Lawan is an idiot - never ever ask to be put on the block. Its like these people have never watched the show before.

I was actually very surprised at how well Adam did in the veto competition. Still has 0% chance of winning this game.

If we are talking best players ever in this game you can't forget: Janelle although she did not win she was awesome

15. EscapeGoat

EscapeGoat wPod TCF Club

Oct 11, 2008
    I can't take credit for Kali-oprah. I stole that one from Evil Dick's twitter feed.

16. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    You are wasting your time (and money if you text) by voting. Votes don't determine who gets brought back, it will be whomever the producers want.

I hate when evicted players get brought back in. It is essentially changing the rules in the middle of the game and will give someone an unfair advantage.

17. martinp13

martinp13 Roller coaster addict :)

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    But at least they told the players a week ahead ... usually they just spring it on them. Yes it will change the dynamics, but the players can at least prepare for it. :)

18. CatScratchFever

CatScratchFever Guest

Apr 14, 2011
    Prescott AZ
    I loved it when Kalia was discussing what a bold move she was going to make and how it proved she had game and then she broke down crying.

19. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    I was thinking if he was smart (which he's not) he would lose on purpose--why would he want the veto? Just a chance to make someone mad. But I don't think he did because it was so close.

But they have no idea that another former player might be coming back instead, do they? There's a good chance Brendan and Rachael may be together again. :( They're not prepared for that.

Do they really just ignore the votes?

20. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    It's not at all fair. And they can't prepare for an evictee to return because they don't even know that is possible. They only know that the person evicted tonight has a chance to return.

If someone returns who has been out of the house for a week or more that person has many advantages. They have been free of the stress of the house, they have not had to survive on slop, they have not had to keep up their social game, they are probably rested, etc. There will also be someone still in the house who will regain an ally. That's also unfair.