Big Brother 8 — 7/24

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by gossamer88, Jul 24, 2007.

1. gossamer88

gossamer88 UHDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da Bronx
    Granted Evil can be nasty, but he is a straight shooter. How awesome would it be to see Mike talking to Julie on Thursday?! Kail can be rattled easily so she can be dealt with another time. Mike's a big threat. They be stupid not to take this opportunity.

I wonder if Marcellas was watching?!

2. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    evil he is

3. ScottE22

ScottE22 How YOU doin'?

Sep 19, 2003
    Fort...
    If making people uncomfortable is part of his strategy, he's one of the best players in history... :eek:

I loved Jen's monologue about, "I can't let people think I'm smart. I won HoH and PoV already so I can't be smart, too..."

4. Werd2406

Werd2406 New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    I hope Kail goes....though taking Mike out now would be the smarter decision.

I actually felt sorry for Jen when Eric vandalized her shirt.

5. FLbadgirl

FLbadgirl New Member

Oct 20, 2002
    Durham,...
    Kail is a idiot. She needs to go, even if Mike may be a bigger threat.

As for Jen...we may have underestimated her, but she's still self absorbed and annoying.

Amber...no crying tonight, it's a miracle.

Nick...he's just not playing smart, unfortunately.

Danielle...flying under the radar might be one of the smarter players in the house. She never takes any heat or causes and riffs.

Mike...I am not sure how transparent your strategy was to the whole house by siding with Kail and trying to get Dick to lose the PoV.

Just my .02...

6. Sir_winealot

Sir_winealot Seenyer Member

Nov 18, 2000
    Is Mike stoopit or what? By harassing ED all he succeeded in doing was putting a bigger target on his back. I realize his integrity is important to him ...but he's playing a game fer chrissakes, let's put our thinkin' cap on.

And although I've really started liking ED, it seemed like he was off his meds last night and became extremely paranoid. Another high IQ move ...pissing everybody off with that (ongoing) childish tirade.

Kail deserves to go after being so badly busted. She looked sooo guilty when ED outed her in front of Jen ...but hey, "it's in God's hands." :D

7. claire_d

claire_d New Member

May 15, 2007
    Auburn, MA
    I couldn't help but giggle at the mustard on the shirt thing. I only wish he had to do more than one thing like that. If he were like the house gremlin or something, and kept doing stuff, it would probably drive them crazy!

8. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Bedford, TX
    I wanted Eric to remove the J from all Jen's shirts. :)

Why did ED let Mike get to him? He can't really blame anyone but himself for letting Jen win POV. He chose to quit.

9. unicorngoddess

unicorngoddess Wooooonicorngodess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX
    I couldn't understand Mike's strategy AT ALL! "I want to prove my loyality to Kail."

WHY?????

She's leaving the house. There's no need to prove your loyality to her. It's not like she's going to be on the jury either. There was absolutely no reason to do that.

And I can't stand Kail. Does she just assume that because she's a niec upstanding Christian woman that people will believe her lies???

10. dimented

dimented Comfortably Numb TCF Club

May 21, 2003
    Somewhere...
    I kind of understand what Mike did. I don't think it will work for him though. He thinks that by proving his loyalty to Kail that he will be proving to others in the house how loyal he can be, thus prompting them to want to align with him. At least that is how I took the comments he made lastnight. I don't think it is going to work out that way though.

11. Meinrad

Meinrad dumdiddydum

Nov 16, 2001
    Pittsburgh Area
    And he keeps hiding behind that trying to make himself the good guy. In my eyes he's worse than any player that lies or schemes in the background. Just because he does it right in front of them doesn't make it a good thing. He makes the show better so I hope he sticks around a while, but he's the person I like least in the entire house .

12. KyleLC

KyleLC Unregistered User

Feb 6, 2002
    Sugar Land, TX
    +1

13. jpwoof

jpwoof New Member

May 19, 2004
    San...
    so much "negative energy" around Evil Dick.. but when he was confronting Danielle, you know that he respects her and just want the same respect from her. Too bad, Danielle is such a spoiled brat.

I like Jen now more than ever. She's no quitter. She takes everything as a form of an entertainment. She has a lot of optimism going on which makes her less of a target now. Putting mustard on her shirt did not tick her off. Is there anything that would make her angry?

14. marksman

marksman ID-10-T

Mar 4, 2002
    Yeah but she is flanked by ED and Nick. People wrongly believe she would probably not vote either one of them out. If you can't get rid of one of them and you want to, she makes a nice secondary target.

15. dthmj

dthmj Hinky TCF Club

Mar 12, 2002
    Texas

ED never wanted to evict Jen anyway. Mike made him mad, so he quit so that Jen would get POV, take herself off, and then he could put Mike up - to teach him a lesson or whatever his reasoning was. But at that point, he wanted Jen to come off so he could put someone else up.

16. DeeDee

DeeDee Ben & Emma's Mommy

Jun 18, 2005
    Personally, I admire the way ED is playing the game. However, I can't stand his personality. I am glad that Danielle accepted his offer to go or family counseling after the show.

Is it me or is there a lot of crying going on in the house this season?

17. kleinman

kleinman On the Battlements

Oct 6, 2003
    Somewhere,...
    She did? I must have missed that part, I saw him offer and walk away and didn't think she reacted at all.

18. DeeDee

DeeDee Ben & Emma's Mommy

Jun 18, 2005

She mumbled "okay." It was barely audible and she didn't even look at him.

19. markz

markz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    I thought I heard that too.

20. FLbadgirl

FLbadgirl New Member

Oct 20, 2002
    Durham,...
    Make that 3. I thought I heard her mumble too.