Big Brother 7/31

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by newsposter, Jul 31, 2007.

1. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA

Advertisements

Just had to post while watching...amber really needs meds. She does. Something must be amiss. Her crying about him taking the 5K was just....I cant even figure the context of it why she is so whiny about it.

2. mwhip

mwhip All better

Jul 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Jameka needs to learn about how God gave us free will. I don't think God cares about the BB house and could care less how hard you play for people that will be fine no matter what happens. Oh and do we have to have God people in the house every year?

Dustin is an idiot...hopefully someone will put him up next week and say they need to break his friendship with Amber because it is just a game. :rolleyes:

3. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    I am so tired of all this crying. Seriously. STFU with the crying.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

4. DLL66

DLL66 Member

Oct 20, 2002
    TN
    New drinking game...................each time tears fall..............take a drink.

5. uncdrew

uncdrew Annie 2.0

Aug 6, 2002
    Down South

Advertisements

Wow. I'm not sure which is more annoying:

1) ED being a total D
    2) Jameka thinking we have no free will and God cares which ping pong ball is chosen on a reality show
    3) The crying

6. MisterBubble

MisterBubble Makes Bathtime Fun!

Oct 30, 2005
    Central Florida
    Sometimes I just want to grab the editors and give them a big smooch. (Other times, not so much) I was DYING tonight every time they showed Jameka (who I really DO like) spouting her "God chose me to fight for Jen" theory and they were playing CHURCH ORGAN MUSIC in the background!!!

Fart count tonight was zero, as far as I noticed. We still got a good Jameka face though - was it in response to the "I'd Do That For a Dollar!"? I forget...

Speaking of which - good plan by Eric trying to get Dick in on the "let's make a new catchphrase" task. If anyone would be up for helping annoy the others, it would be Dick.

Amber's face seems to be frozen in a perpetual frown. It's not just a blah expression, it's an actual smile-turned-upside-down.

7. packerfan

packerfan Elk Whisperer

Jan 7, 2002
    Titletown
    I can't believe the blow up from the after dark show didn't make it in tonight's episode. I guess they are saving it for Sunday.

8. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Active Member

Dec 26, 2000
    God is gangsta!

9. SoBelle0

SoBelle0 Go Big Blue!!

Jun 25, 2002
    Decatur, GA
    I am very disappointed in Dustin's HoH week. These people!! Sheesh!! Where's his game? Flip-flop, flip-flop. Big pictures, people.

And, if Jameka thinks everything is pre-ordained... could it not be that she was to get the $5k? or the trip? How can she be sooo certain that the 'master plan' is to save Jen this week.
    The organ music really did crack me up!! I appreciate Jameka's strong beliefs - just curious why it was only to save Jen...

Anyone vote? Who do want to see go?
    I voted for Kail. Who puts themselves up as a pawn - after already being on the block - then later says, the pawn always goes? as if she always knew that.

10. ScottE22

ScottE22 How YOU doin'?

Sep 19, 2003
    Fort...
    Did Dustin say he was taking the trip with his girlfriend??

11. Jolt

Jolt Disgruntled Member

Jan 8, 2006
    Corpus...
    Good i wasnt the only one that thought they heard that. Gets more and more interesting.
    I so wished they would have put fountain girl up. I can not take anymore crying from her. Think she has cried more in one episode than i have in my whole life.

12. KyleLC

KyleLC Unregistered User

Feb 6, 2002
    Sugar Land, TX
    Because Jen was the one who pulled her ping pong ball out of the bag.

13. USAFSSO

USAFSSO Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Las Cruces, NM

I replayed it three times to make sure he said that. Is that the new way to say partner?

Amber has got to be getting seriously dehydrated. It will be fun to see her chat with Julie when she is voted out, she wont get a word out.

Nick will stay.

14. KyleLC

KyleLC Unregistered User

Feb 6, 2002
    Sugar Land, TX
    LOL! I replayed that several times and even turned on the closed captioning to see if that's what she really said, but they left out several of the things she said during that part. I guess she was talking too fast and they couldn't keep up.

I really wish they'd hurry up and get rid of Dick.

15. jradford

jradford The Jerkstore called

Dec 28, 2004
    This couldn't be more true. I have seen people frown before. They don't look like this: :( . Amber actually DOES.

What a terrible HOH job. Dustin finds a great pair to put up that causes very little problems in the house (jen and Kail) and then absolutely sh(#$ the bed in the Veto. A) He makes himself a target. B) He puts up Nick. Now it was shown that the LNC had a majority wanting Nick instead of Zach, but it was close. My feeling is that if you're wish between Zach and Nick didn't go up, the people who wanted Nick up would not be NEARLY as mad as the people who wanted Zach up. You put Zach up, EVERYone understands. You put Nick up, you've got several people in the LNC thinking, "I'm not sure about that."

Prediction: Someone from LNC goes home next week.

16. PacMan3000

PacMan3000 Member

Sep 23, 2003
    Can anyone post a clip of Jameka saying she's gangsta? That was priceless.

Her heart is in the right place though. She's loyal to the core. I actually believe she will win the entire game because she's cool with everyone and does a really good job of laying low and not having her strategy rub anyone the wrong way. It almost comes across as if she's not really playing the game in a way. Maybe that is the case. I don't know. But I say she makes it to the final two and wins.

Question though...what was up with ED being upset that Jen threw the competition? Maybe she did, but why? Why would she leave her fate in the hands of Jameka? If Jen really did know the answer, it seems like it would make sense that she would attempt to answer it correctly to have complete control over her destiny.

Also, Dustin saying girlfriend to me meant the same thing as a girl saying she's taking her girlfriend. Meaning that he is simply taking a good female friend to Barbados.

17. Swirl_Junkie

Swirl_Junkie New Member

Mar 11, 2001
    Philly, PA
    I'm pretty sure we've seen Dustin wearing a shirt with some slogan about " whose girlfriend?" or something pertaining to girlfriends.
    I hope they don't send Amber home,,, I crack up everytime i see her on screen. She looks like she's on the verge of tears, even when she's happy. Keep her around entertainment value.

18. KyleLC

KyleLC Unregistered User

Feb 6, 2002
    Sugar Land, TX
    No, she didn't say she was gangsta. She said "God is so gangsta."

19. MisterBubble

MisterBubble Makes Bathtime Fun!

Oct 30, 2005
    Central Florida
    That could very well be what he meant, as I think Dustin has mentioned he is "single". However, I've heard guys refer to their male partners as "girlfriend" or "wife" also on occasion - to be cute I suppose. And Dustin did wear a shirt a week or so ago that said "Define Girlfriend" on it. Hmmmm...

I think he put a big target on himself by being greedy at that veto comp. But maybe people will be quick to forget. Didn't Mike Boogie get greedy and take deals like that in a veto comp too? And look where HE ended up!

20. Werd2406

Werd2406 New Member

Jun 8, 2006