Big Brother 23 - Sunday Nominations (OAD 09/12/2021)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by MikeekiM, Sep 13, 2021 at 3:20 AM.

1. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area

Advertisements

Too late in the evening (or too early in the morning) for me to post in detail...

But great to see the first interesting and unpredictable BB episode of the season in quite some time!!!

2. MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    OK... I am back!

After thinking about it, I guess the noms were kind of predictable after all...

We knew that Tiffany was an easy nom due to her antics with the last (normal) HoH competition, and her not throwing it as planned...

And with Kyland as HoH, we knew he was pissed off to go up on the block with Alyssa...

So in hindsight, these are really the only two people that made sense...

3. skypros

skypros Ex satellite dealer

May 18, 2015
    Bend, Oregon
    Tiffany says: Kyland is the smartest... Idiot I have ever seen in my life. We had a (??could not understand?? Deal. You don't trust me.... because you shouldn't, and that fine!!
    but to not suppose to know it... you suppose to let me stay here :D:p:eek:o_O:)

Kyland for the win!! :D

KyleLC likes this.
  4. Steveknj

Steveknj Happily Vaccinated! TCF Club

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    My DVR cut off (new DVR, and forgot to pad). Who got nominated?

5. DVR_Dave

DVR_Dave Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2017

Advertisements

Tiffany and Hannah.

6. SoBelle0

SoBelle0 Go Big Blue!!

Jun 25, 2002
    Decatur, GA
    That was funny. Tiff is super annoying, but she's real - and I have to give her points for that. She knew that was his best game move. He's not putting up X. Even though I have to wonder about his convo and that final two with X. This is X's game to lose. Anyone sitting beside him is second place.

I did not recall Tiff, Chaddah, and Ky having any sort of deal... did y'all?

7. skypros

skypros Ex satellite dealer

May 18, 2015
    Bend, Oregon
    Yes... Tiffany, Hannah and Kyland made a deal.... "I think" It was done before the HoH competition.

Oh.... and when BIG d and X had a conversation.... BIG d said he would put up (or vote out) Kyland !
    BIG d is a LOOSER !!!

So who is going to sit next to Azah (floater)..... as ANYONE sitting next to her is going to win

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021 at 1:16 PM
    SoBelle0 likes this.